Eagle Revealed!

Teaser:

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/a/f/af15ce51721ba16e1a535844ab2d24f1011a27b8_1_500x302.png

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/2/6/2647cc1738a1fd2ca9f996c497094556360e31c9_1_500x375.jpg

So, what do you think about Thunder’s brother being finally in a canon appearance in KI?

Discuss!

18 Likes

I didn’t see the teaser.

Honestly, I’m surprised about it. Guess most of them called it!

Frankly, I never was a fan of Eagle. Never saw what everyone was hyped about. I would’ve preferred something more Lovecraftian horror like but eh sure I’ll take it.

The teaser reminded me of Strider for some reason.

4 Likes

i’m extremely interested to see what they do. it looks like we’re gonna have a new zoner in the family :wink:

2 Likes

Now guys, we don’t know who it is for sure. There could be some other arrow wielding warrior that uses Thunder’s stage for some significant reason with a robo eagle for an assist. We have no idea who this could be…

9 Likes

That music is Friggin amazing.

13 Likes

Copy-pasting from the other thread: It looked like Eagle with Glacius’ tech to me (those glyphs on his bodysuit looked verrrrry familiar), which would make sense based on what happened in the Novella–though it would be a HUGE show of trust on our favorite alien’s part! If my assumptions are right, I’m super excited to see their interactions.

9 Likes

Cyber Eagle > Eagle

1 Like

Sleep’s reaction mirrors my own.

1 Like

Funny

Until the end of S2, we all believed that Fulgore was Eagle

Now, Eagle comes to life thanks to Glacius modifications

At the end, Eagle always has to be some short of cyborg

2 Likes

Definitely gonna buy the character

I was surprised, But I’am happy for those who wanted him in.

Straight outta from KI’s YouTube channel, here’s the teaser!

Fun Fact: Maximilian Dood made this teaser over the past month with Microsoft! According to him, full trailer is coming soon!

14 Likes

Yeah, but he’s enhanced. Looks fast too. I’m sure he’s acrobatic as well. I have to Main him…

I’ve always been a fan of 3 weapons used in fighting:

Nun-chucks
Bo-Staff
Bow and Arrows.

Bow and Arrows have been at the top of my list since the coordination to use them, as well as the flashiness they can have if someone is a good shot. It’s cool using a weapon like that in a fight with such ease. I play Green Arrow in Injustice, I’m starting to play Hanzo in Overwatch again, I play Artemis in SMITE, and now…

The have brought a bow character into KI.

8 Likes

Official tweet confirmation about being Eagle

Added to the OP

2 Likes

i wonder if he’s going to use his eagle buddy in any moves… also it would be amazing if an Eagle guardian was added to Shadow Lords!

1 Like

I’m excited but I hope that someway, somehow he isn’t a big zoning character. Kilgore was enough. :sweat:

Also hoping we’ll see more of him before E3.

1 Like

This is kinda what Triborg did with Cyber Sub-Zero A.I.
He took Cyber Sub-Zero database and installed on himself.
Eagle still a cyborg somehow. Glacius reverted his death with his tech. Glacius you hacker!
It’s plausible. I’ll buy Eagle.

2 Likes

Eh, I wanted a beast, but Eagle will do.

Will he have a retro costume?

1 Like