Eagle Revealed!

Perhaps Eagle will lead the game to a season 4. Arianna anyone?

5 Likes

Yes

33 Likes

Heā€™ll also have a retro!? NOW Iā€™m actually surprised! Good news indeed!

2 Likes

sigh of all the possible character reveals this was definitely the one that Iā€™d hoped wouldnā€™t happen. Oh well, I guess enough people wanted Eagle anyway so cheers I guess.

Heā€™s looking good! Canā€™t wait to play him.

26 Likes

Just based on how he was spinning and leaping into frame I suspect heā€™s gonna have a good movement speed and probably a forward run like Spinal, Riptor, and Eyedol.

I also noticed that he had the Eagle drop those 3 arrows. Wondering if heā€™ll have limited resources like Maya or Arby.

Itā€™s cool to see him finally make it in the game proper. I was initially very against the idea because,as far as we knew, Eagle was Fulgore. But since things worked out the way they did, itā€™s cool to see a character thatā€™s been hinted at since the beginning of the series make his debut.

2 Likes

Despite not playing much Iā€™ll probably buy it. Even if little itā€™s the support I can give. Itā€™s sad KI didnā€™t get much more attention in the FGC.

1 Like

They better give him a good character trailer next month!

1 Like

I anticipated this on december :open_mouth:[quote=ā€œMaruMDQ, post:28, topic:20941ā€]
Itā€™s sad KI didnā€™t get much more attention in the FGC.
[/quote]

It did actually pretty well in terms of views both in Combo breaker and KI cup. KI is healthy as ever!

5 Likes

Eagle the magical archer. O hell yeah. He shall be my new main. I canā€™t wait

I like the whole ā€œcyber-hawkeyeā€ approach to Eagleā€™s design. Was worried he might turn out to be a melee-based character. Question is, will he only combo at range? Could this be his big weakness?

1 Like

I want his shoes!

Shock of the century

Give that man some Skull/skeleton accessories!!!

1 Like

@Dayv0 my dream coming trueā€¦

2 Likes

Well tbh I wasnā€™t too excited about Eagle but to be fair he IS a brand new character so kudos I canā€™t wait :+1:

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s not his classic KI comics design?

That comic was never canon, so I assume his retro is a less ā€œcyberneticā€ look, similar to Thunderā€™s new costume

Iā€™m aware itā€™s non canon, thatā€™s why I assumed ā€œnotā€

And nowā€¦

The teasing from Rukari, and the suffering from seeing hypeness but not being playable beginsā€¦ :sob:

2 Likes