Last two characters guessing game

Well two actually. ARIA isn’t of earth origin she came from space. But yeah…

Shadow Orchid and Eagle.

I only say Eagle as rushdown Glacius because when Glacius saved Eagle, we don’t know what he pulled out of the tube. Adam made sure that was ambiguous.

My theory is Eagle was just a brain in a jar and Glacius puts him into an alien body. So “Kelvin” will be a Glacius adorned with Nez Pierce gear.

3 Likes

Perhaps…but I’m not so sure that test tube body (the one ARIA was looking at) was a mutated one. Could be…but I have my doubts.

Maybe it was only his body and his mind is still in Fulgore. :o

1 Like

IMO they can clearly go for two for the price of one:

Genetic modified Eagle by Glacius: Kelvin+Eagle
Archer Eagle: magic archer+Eagle

2 Likes

My votes go for Kelvin and Shark man.

1 Like

If one of the character is a HERO type char like Guyver, I will skydive from a Nasa shuttle into a volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8MOEM6Ryk

I think it’s body because you can see there Eagle’s body in novella picture.

I’m sure Kelvin is not Eagle, it’s just another Glacius’s race.

2 Likes

I would really like a lovecraftian or wendigo but if I recall correctly they didn’t rank too high in the poll :confused:

If we see a Glacius variant I hope it’s of a different element ((besides fire) since the race he’s from can manipulate not just ice).

I’m willing to bet one of the characters would be a Katana wielder (since that’s referenced in Shadow Lords). I can’t think of anything likely for the second character though…

Shadow Orchid gonna have copied and pasted animations from regular orchid.

Last character will also have recycled animations. I don’t think they have the budget to build a character from the ground up.

What sucks about a potential Shadow Orchid is that she’ll probably be 60%+ of just regular Orchid, whereas Shago is pretty much his own character at this point, not really borrowing a lot of Jago after the community fundraiser.

So she’ll likely not be anywhere near the same level of quality as out boy Shago.

You mean most of his normals (including his jumping attacks), fireball, time out animation and model aren’t considered burrowing alot?

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts. If the survey is anything to go by Joanna Dark and Shadow Orchid are most likely. However Joanna Dark wouldn’t be a remix so I guess Eagle is an option as well, especially because he was already hinted at in the story. Add that to the fact that they revisited the Nez Perce tribe and Eagle was also in the survey.

Shadow Orchid is a given in my opinion. Or let’s call her Remix Orchid since I don’t know whether they’ll go down the possesed-by-Omen route again.

expecting Eagle, don’t know about the third.

hope it doesn’t get leaked.

REVEAL TRAILERS ARE ALWAYS SO MUCH MORE HYPE WHEN IT DOESN’T GET LEAKED FIRST!!!

1 Like

Shhh! Don’t jinx it!

1 Like

Rather than the usual “possessed by evil forces” Orchid, it’d be much better if Orchid had been cloned by Ultratech, not only would this open up to more ideas gameplay wise, but it would also drive the original Orchid nuts.

Before anyone says it, I know everyone’s somewhat having to fight side by side to bring down Gargos this season, but can you imagine having an unpredictable you with different values and weird powers fighting alongside you? I think there’s scope to make her more interesting than evil Orchid this way, and feel it opens out to a lot more possibilities.

Also as for the name, considering “Black” seems to have been dropped from her name now, couldn’t we call her “Black Orchid”?

2 Likes

:\

Pretty much every one of his specials is unique, his command normals are unique. The entire character underwent a complete overhaul to make sure he’s not just a clone of Jago because the devs didn’t want him to be a simple copy and paste job.

Kilgore’s moves pretty much all borrow from Fulgore, his dash, his DP, the only new animations he really has is the blanka flip and the gatling move. So yeah, if we get “Shorchid” odds are she’ll borrow heavily from regular Orchid like Kilgore does, not like Shago. :\

Hopefully one of them is the one who wields the katana that Shadow Lords hints at. Would love to see what they’ve come up with.

That’s all I personally want but I’d be happy with shadow orchid etc. Especially if she gets an ultimate.

1 Like

I kind of thought that all 3 would be remixes than some more chars would come next season.

Remix Fulgore, Remix Orchid, Remix Toad, or Remix Arbiter into Spartan.