Dragon Ball FighterZ

I’m down right now. Hopeuflly online works.

1 Like

I’m surprised i don’t have you as a friend. Is your xbox tag the same as your forum name

1 Like

Yeah but with a space. It goes like this Sasuke 99I
Capital i at the end.

1 Like

UP TECH
SUPER DASH
UP TECH
SUPER DASH
UP TECH
SUPER DASH
UP TECH
SUPER DASH
UP TECH
SUPER DASH

U P T E C H
S U P E R D A S H

7 Likes

I figured out how to beat super dash but still working on how to deal with up tech. Gets out of everything.

I can never uppercut super dash online :disappointed:. I see it from full screen away and the input just doesn’t enter 60% of the time. Bruh I’m bad lol

1 Like

You can only really cover up tech in the corner. Otherwise, you’ll have to do a hard read on a super dash after it.

1 Like

ive had that happen to me before, mostly against ■■■■■■■■ who mash

Very late where I’m at, but I thought I’d give it a try…

Anyone on some late-night DBZ Action want to play some games with me?

3 Likes

Execute the Zero Mortal Plan!

I am so hyped right now! I need to get him now!
The only downside…i have kick one of my characters, oh well. Nothing can beat a god.

Worst trailer IMO. LVL 3 looks pretty garbage in terms of visual. Hope there is more to see.

Also intro looks super weird

Haha. All the trailers are kinda crappy though :joy:

This one looked about as good as the others to me. Still wish they’d added Babidi and given him the float mechanics… :cry:

2 Likes

It was ok. I don’t know if I’ll play him, but he looks neat.

Fixed that for you.

5 Likes

If you want babidi, you have no right to complain about anyone wanting mr.satan :joy::joy:

3 Likes

And i thought me wanting Raditz was bad :smile: kappa

Raditz has a bigger potential moveset than Babidi.

As lame as Babidi is, he’d house Hercule 6 ways from Sunday.

Dunno about that. Raditz didn’t actually do very much in Z as a fighter. Babidi didn’t either, but he was around for a bit longer and his magician toolset lends to some creativity with moveset.

Raditz is also in a ton of Dragon Ball Z games, too. They can just pull moves from there.