Dragon Ball FighterZ

Broly and Bardock confirmed thanks to V-jump

Bardock will be able to transform into super saiyajin, probably due super attack

Broly will have his gigantic meteor, and could have similarities with Zangief

2 Likes

YEEEEEESSSS! I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT BROLY!! :smiley:

1 Like

Broly i get. Would of prefered Kale but not gonna complain. Bardock tho??? I just dont get why people like him so much tho. Soooo many more intersting characters than him.

1 Like

2 Likes

BARDOCK YES

(body seems unclear? what are you forums)

1 Like

Ugh. Bardock? :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

At least je isnā€™t Super Saiyan for most of the match

Iā€™m kinda surprised he goes Super Saiyan at all.

1 Like

Itā€™s official, you have zero good taste

5 Likes

Good choice putting Broly first. And Bardock is quite popular, too. I donā€™t know much about either character, especially Bardock, but it was a good choice to pick them for the pack and I want to play them.

Hereā€™s hoping we get her in another pack:
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2

Ssj Goku
Blue Goku
Black Goku
Bardock

OMG give me Regular Goku, Ultra instinct Goku, and Turles already! Full Goku teams without repeated ones!

And Ginyu inside Gokuā€™s body!

More Gokus/characters with his model!

Bardock, a character who is basically nobody relevant without unique fighting style is what we need!

2 Likes

You havenā€™t played many DBZ games have you

No,but Iā€™m speaking about the source, which are the anime and manga,not random non canon games, where Bardock barely develops as character/fighter

There are dozens of better unique options

My taste is fine - I just have zero interest in seeing 4 Gokuā€™s in a 32 man roster. I donā€™t like Goku anywhere near enough to want him to comprise 1/8 of the cast. Just for the sake of visual variety that is super, super, wack.

And like it or not, this is massively true. Within the canonical universe all he does is die in a fiery ball of death without accomplishing anything beyond siring Goku. Broly at least just doesnā€™t exist in the canon, so all we have of him is his various uber-powerful movie showings. Regardless of what cool stuff Bardock accomplished in the movies, in the ā€œreal worldā€ of the show he got mercā€™ed without even the slightest bit of effort.

2 Likes

Quoted for thruth

Wait, Iā€™m confused. Is Bardock not Goku? I thought he was his dad.

Clones in fighting games, the horror!

Heā€™s not Goku, but some people just base of appearance alone.

3 Likes

Heā€™s as much Goku as Goten is Goku. Grandfather (Bardock), Son (Goku), and Grandson(Goten) just look alike. But they are NOT the same.

Bardock is a horrible choice. He is so limiting I donā€™t see how they could make him interesting at all. He better turn into a giant ape or something