Dragon Ball FighterZ

I imagine that it’s not as difficult to get use to with how the tagging system works. At least not as much as say SFxT, or TTT2

Question. Is the 3v3 mode exclusive to online play or is it a function available to offline play as well?

Haven’t seen a multi-tap for X1 or PS4, so pretty sure it’s online on’y :joy:

You say it as if the controllers weren’t wireless xD

Rant
I’m just going to say that the lobby system hurt the game a lot. It seems that almost all the issues online stem from the lobby system. Lack of invite system? Lobby. And for what? A social hub? There is nothing social about the lobby. There isn’t even a chat to speak with other players. What is the point of a mandatory lobby when there isn’t even a chat to talk in? Stamps and premade messages do not count.
Rant over

3 Likes

100 % agree, lobby system is crap

On the other hand…

Ey @SonicDolphin117!! This feels relevant…

Also, Frieza final form!!

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here as well…

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen the Sonic mod stuff. Xenoverse also had mods like this so I’m not surprised.

I’m also somewhat indifferent to them considering PC is rarely my preferred platform for games, especially online games.

Thanks for thinking of me though @Dayv0

1 Like

All my Dragon Ball FighterZ related memes. Enjoy.

Hey honey…

“I have a boyfriend.”

2 Likes

So I finally caved in an got this game… Spent about 20 minutes of quitting, restarting, wandering around, and web searching before I realized the lobby is the main menu… Not exactly a good first impression.

3 Likes

The lobby is a pretty bad design choice. Some easy-to-avoid bad choices were made:

• Casual match is only FT2, instead of offering a infinite rematch option(like KI)
  • No victory count in ring fights(we have been fighting for hours, but you can’t know how many times you won!)
  • The lobby itself. Why has to be a lobby? Ranked, casual(with infinite rematch), and lobby(ring mode) were all what we needed, in a menu which pairs you with someone who actually wants the same you want, so you don’t have to wander across several lobbies until FINALLY someone is not AFK/playing a match, so you can TRY to play a ring fight with ininite rematch with him
  • Seriously, what does Arena offers? A random match against someone who is in this very same lobby AND is searching for Arena? Just play casual matches or ring matches, Arena offers nothing

/rant over

Also, some random thoughts about online:
-Gotenks, Majin Buu, Krillin, and Tien are the least selected fighters as far as I see. 21 is also rare, but she is a special case
-Black, Goku, Adult Gohan, Vegeta and Freezer are the most selected fighters, as far as I have encountered
-At first, discconects(read:ragequits) were common, but nowadays the are less and less common. Also, netcode has been working pretty well for me, besides some random discconection from the lobby, but never during a match(unless it’s a ragequit)

Also, the color square which is at your name somehows identify your skill. From low to high:
White, Green, Yellow, Red.

I have seen blue, and different tones for each color. Do any of you know where you can see a full list about them?

@STORM179 @TheNinjaOstrich @KevBones10 @HWSlenderCashew @SonicDolphin117 @Sasuke99I

Pink is the most dangerous that we’ve seen thus far I believe.

1 Like

Huh Interesting. For me I see a lot of Hit, Cell, Black, Goku, Adult Gohan and Goku Blue online

I would be fine with the lobby system if it worked, and it allowed you talk with everyone else in the lobby by typing messages. That would be all it takes.

517be3593fa0ab9d2840eec50d7597d49e046b6a_1_357x500

2 Likes

This is my goal.

Watch out, I’m gonna get that pink square :triumph:

I already have a pink square, though for all I know it’s a glitch.

Pink is the ASW color for top dawg rank. It’s like that in Blazblue and I’m pretty sure it’s like that in Guilty Gear too. In P4A though, it was red.

Well that’s pretty out of place in this game.

I mean, it could be this way:

Grey-Green-yellow-red-pink-blue

Human-namekian-super saiyan-ssj God-ssj Rose-ssj Blue

It would be super fitting