Dragon Ball FighterZ

He is pissed because Arcsys ruined the game, since they didn’t put a dramatic finish for every char

You have spoken to him? I was just being funny…but seems like on his 2 channels he is still going strong with his personality. I seen a recent KI video about why there shouldn’t be a sequel. I havent watched it though
I kind of miss ole moonlight and geek in a weird way.

Oh god. That video was super cringey.

2 Likes

Welcome to DBZ vids on youtube.

1 Like

So was I. Just making an absurd comparison about how “ki doesn’t have ultimates on all chars, it’s ruined”.

Zero interest in speaking with him. Let’s go back to topic

5 Likes

lolololololol

Would you look at that survey…

5 Likes

Ginyu is so fun! My new main team is probably Ginyu, Frieza, and SSJ Vegeta!

Ggs to @SonicDolphin117, who clearly obliterated me while using his main team!

I managed to get a few wins against his team B, but we had lots of fun with several interactions around the fights

Also, netcode was perfect, so it’s great being able to play against you without lag

Let’s agree to call SSJ Goku/Vegeta= Goku/Vegeta, and Blue Goku/Vegeta= Goblue/Bluegeta xD

Edit: also ggs to @KevBones10 whi also destroyed me xD

3 Likes

Isn’t it Blueku instead of Goblue lol

Well, Goblue shares more letters with Goku than Blueku xD

1 Like

I would love to play with you all at one point. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just found out that Krillin has a nifty option select for him. His S in the air is two projectiles that will dive bomb if he presses the S button again. However, you can also cancel into his Kamehameha off of them if they land. The input for Kamehameha counts as the 2nd button press for S, so if they don’t hit, he doesn’t leave himself open. Neat, huh?

1 Like

I would love to as well if I could get the damn ring matches working.

You guys are all playing on X1, right? Who’s on the PC version? I finally leave Japan tomorrow, so looking forward to getting some FighterZ in.

You know, after I go to work :persevere:

1 Like

You got it on the PC? Aww man…

I wish it had cross-play. I wish all the new fighting games did that.

My free copy from SEAM will be the X1 version, but in all honesty I think I’ll mostly be playing on PC. Makes more sense here in Asia…not too many X1 players around.

Plus, since one of my monitors died I’ve had my gaming one hooked up the PC, and it’s a hassle to switch it out every time I want to not have to deal with crippling display lag.

I’m playing on PC. I guess we can try to play. Maybe suffer through 11 frames of delay due to distance, but it might be fun :sweat_smile:

Lol. As unfun as it is to fight a teleporting opponent, it is infinitely worse to fight someone underwater :joy:

We should definitely try it at least once, but if it’s awful we’ll probably just have to take the L on that one :-p

4 Likes

I don’t have the motivation nor time to go competitive in this game now.

:confused:

Sorry I let you folks down.

1 Like