Dragon Ball FighterZ

AHEM

1 Like

Died and accomplished nothing, after precipitating the whole ordeal in the first place. :unamused:

2 Likes

Quoted for truth

ā€¦though I donā€™t agree with him being wack.

Yeah, stupid Goku releasing Raditzā€™s tailā€¦

Oh waitā€¦

1 Like

So, after some tuningā€¦

My team is now Android 21/Yamcha/Tien.

They work surprisingly well!

The game is real fun. Been rolling Ginyu, Nappa, and 16. I was afraid of how things would turn out with auto combos always on, but thereā€™s a lot of fun with the combo system.

Ginyu is weird, but I think I got the hang of him now. Just struggling to consistently land my body swap combo.

Nappa is really fun. I found myself using the Saibamen a lot in the beta, but I keep forgetting about them now when I shouldnā€™t. His parry move is pretty fun to mess around with.

16 is fun and his damage output is pretty good for low effort combos.

I canā€™t wait to see who the DLC will be.

-shrug- I donā€™t particularly like Goku either.

2 Likes

Iā€™m debating on going to the mixer tournament since they basically replaced Ki in my areaā€¦

I might need more lab timeā€¦

Thoughts?

Iā€™d say go for it. If itā€™s a local, thatā€™s a good foot in the door, and you get to meet cool people. Plus, you may learn new things you never knew before.

1 Like

Are ring matches working for anyone yet?

I dunno. I will try to invite my friend to play Ring Matches with me.

2 Likes

well atleast there encourgaing players to take a break.

Sweet. Ring matches work now. Party mode is a lot of fun and pretty smooth actually

Ring Match is still not workingā€¦ :confused:

1 Like

Hey, I found this on Youtube, thought itā€™d be worth sharing:

1 Like

*Sees a video which consists in bascally Vegetaā€™s voice during 30 minutes

@STORM179 is amused XD

kappa

1 Like

Seeing these posts with Storm tagged on it with anything containing Vegeta is amusing to me. Reminds me of that conversation we had with the KI group about DBFZ and DBZ in general while walking to place to eat at CEO.

Man, Storm had some people low-key triggered and heated, and Iā€™m just cracking up at this manā€™s statements that were backed up with extensive knowledge and facts :joy:

So Iā€™m going to the mixer tournament on 2/15.

I donā€™t have a ride for the one today.

My team so far:

tenor

4 Likes

I wonder how much MoonlightNinja is enjoying this game??? *** I searched his youtube for that old video of him going Super Sayian but I couldnt find itā€¦darn it! lol

@R1stormrider

**** I FOUND IT!!!

2 Likes