Dragon Ball FighterZ

You can set the system to automatically accept at the least. I used that in the beta to keep from accidentally backing out of matches.

But yeah - the system sucks pretty badly.

4 Likes

Yeah. If I set it to auto accept, I get scenarios like the ones I describe. If I set it to manually confirm, I usually miss the notification :confused: I donā€™t understand why a pop up for auto accept goes up in training room and then I accidently cancel it.

Yeah, thatā€™s pretty wack. I was using it out of the main lobby area and didnā€™t get any prompting at all; itā€™d just flash and post the ā€œmighty warriorā€ thing.

In other news, I got to play a bit of FighterZ last night and this morning, including some solid practice mode time. Think Iā€™ve finally got my jump cancel combos and super confirms down :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Say, do you guys know how to find the gamertag of people you fight in ranked? I only see the fighter name and my recent players tab is so delayed. Players have messaged me after matches so there must be something Iā€™m missing.

There is an option in the menus so you can see gamertags instead of fighter names.

1 Like

Yeah, auto accept shouldnā€™t pop the window you mention @Sasuke99I. I have cancelled a couple of matches because of this.

Overall I strongly dislike most of the options they have in terms of UI.

If I have auto accept, just put me in once my opponent accepted/has auto accept. That pop up is meaningless in this scenario

BTW @STORM179, which team are you using?

1 Like

Using a starter team of Trunks, 18, and Teen Gohan. Want to get used to the standard flow of combos and combat before learning any of the oddballs Iā€™m interested in.

1 Like

Yeah, after some testings, I took that route as well

Right now, Iā€™m sticking to 16, Piccolo and Vegeta. Piccolo is kinda non straight forward, but heh, just one non standart member seems fine to me.

Hit, Beerus, Gotenks, Ginyu and Bluegeta have to wait for now

1 Like

I havenā€™t play for awhile now But I am really glad this game took off relatively well.

Damndest thing happened last nightā€¦ I was running my team of Super Saiyan Vegeta, Cell, and Android 16, and when I hit 16ā€™s kamikaze attack on my opponentā€™s last character, I suddenly lost connection.

3 Likes

Yeah, all of those characters have some pretty different stuff going on.

Has anyone been using Yamcha? How is he?

Heā€™s in my main team. Heā€™s one of the strongest rushdown characters in the game, and has a really good assist on the ground that can be combined into easily. He doesnā€™t do much damage, but he makes up for it in mixups and faints.

5 Likes

This game has amazing matchmakingā€¦

7 Likes

6 Likes

SPOILER!! - @Sasuke99I defeated @Sasuke99I in online matches

kappa

2 Likes

I just unlocked SSGSS Vegetaā€¦

This dude is SO HYPE. Definitely meter hungry, but man does he hit hard and look cool while doing it.

3 Likes

Except that heā€™s Vegeta, and so wack by default. :unamused:

7 Likes

Man I suck at this game. Lmao :sweat_smile:

1 Like