Dragon Ball FighterZ

Yeah, I was the same way…I played a couple of games.

Dang…I think they’re having server issues. I haven’t seen a game take this long in matchmaking since Halo MCC’s first couple of months…
So far I’ve been in 1 match. That’s it.
…but what I’ve been playing in training seems pretty fun.
BTW, in options, under Lobby Settings, you can adjust whether you want to accept a match automatically or manually.

Yeah I ended up getting more matches by setting my connection restrictions to any connection. Although I’m getting more matches the matches are sort of laggy. It’s tolerable though I guess. :man_shrugging:

Only one match :confused:

Was pretty laggy as well…it’s a bummer my brother and I really looked forward to playing. It seems extremely fun in training. Hope I can play it soon.

Also is there a way to go to training or is it locked for everyone? And is there absolutely no offline battles :confused:? Just want to make sure

From Bandai Namco a few minutes ago.

Do any of you know the exact requirements to unlock each dragon ball?

Spam light attack…I know it has something to do with the amount of hits in a combo

It’s covered in the battle tutorial.

I can’t get the 1 star ball by any combo I’ve tryed

Keep just doing the basic combo over and over. I think it takes a 7 hit combo to get a ball. The 1 star ball is the last one you get. After that the next combo you do will summon Shenron.

I was watching Max last night and he said that you had to have all seven bars of meter as well. Is that true?

Gotcha, in Spanish is not very clear how to do it

Thanks!

Yeah, I forgot about that part. All 7 bars for Shenron.

I made it into the beta without pre-ordering lol

3 Likes

With those restrictions to summon Shenron I can’t imagine seeing him being summoned too much in competitive play.

From the looks of the dragon ball hud I’d say it’s likely both players contribute to acquiring balls, so it would certainly add a bit of a meta game to a match.

That being said, it’s likely not intended to be used much, just something that could turn the tide if one player is getting a bit cocky and not paying attention.

2 Likes

My first match was a rage quit lmao

1 Like

I’ve managed to play two matches, both wins.

My team was Nappa, kid Buu, Beerus

All of them are pretty fun, Nappa is hard to figure with his seeds, and Beerus has some juice with his projectiles. Buu reach and power are just nuts

I pre-ordered the game on Xbox, and i can’t access the beta, even though I downloaded the Open Beta Early Access attachment. It keeps telling me to wait until release date.

Wait, I just realized you have to also get the Open Beta game that’s 3.13 GB. You can only find it in the Xbox Store.