Dragon Ball FighterZ

After watching Max’s latest video of him playing the previous Beta has it been revealed what Golden Freeza does by chance? I don’t really notice much of a boost in damage or anything.

Also I do hope they fix the damage scaling slightly. Just doesn’t seem too worth it to end with a level one or three when it doesn’t tack on very much.

Golden Frieza has increased movement speed all around and I think some specials may do more damage (not sure on that one).

In a recent interview with some of the devs, they said that they fixed the damage scaling to where most of the time it takes around 2-3 combos to kill a character.

1 Like

Golden Frieza gets an extra airdash as well.

1 Like

Did you guys hear about the cinematic supers (think Guilty Gear Finishers) if you do a certain requirement with certain characters?

Man, that sounds so hype.

My boy Yamcha about to get ALL the Saibamen :joy:

2 Likes

It’s definatley one of the two games on my list.

I assume this’ll be like having certain characters together? Like Android 18/Krillin and Gotenks/Picollo?

It’s not something that gets me super excited (I think it’ll be like ultras or clash dialogue, where “cool” the first time, unimpressive the the 15th), but it’s a nice touch. I imagine casual DB fans will absolutely love it.

4 Likes

Lol. I was JUST about to post this. Had the link ready to go and everything :joy:

The dramatic finish stuff looks really cool actually. Beerus’ level 3 was also pretty dope, as was Black’s. Will be interested to see the characters get played at a higher level in future videos. Beerus in particular looks like he might be quite a bit more technical than I was anticipating, and I’d like to see a Hit who can actually showcase what the character’s all about.

3 Likes

lmao im sorry but yea really cool stuff we saw tho

Any idea where this video was pulled from? Was it from a stream? I’d like to try and find more footage if it exists :thinking:

it was from a stream from youtube but i have no idea what stream it was
nvm i found it @STORM179

2 Likes

Oh man, that looked so sick…

This game just looks better and better by the minute lol

3 Likes

i agree

Hit? Is he the brother of Kick, Punch, Block, Chop, Turn, and Pose?

Oh and just thought I should post this screenshot of the Black Goku doing a t-pose

4 Likes

Wait a second. Hit has what seems to be a rekka.

So they pretty much made this character specifically for @STORM179 :thinking:

5 Likes

tumblr_inline_p0rum7pJSA1sz5umr_540

tumblr_inline_p0tz193rkD1tohdz2_540

7 Likes

some gameplay vids (FINALLY dubbed)

3 Likes

Here’s a document with GIFs of all of the assists currently found in the game:

3 Likes
3 Likes