Dragon Ball FighterZ

“mortal” actually
In the context of how Zamasu puts it anyway

1 Like

Well, it’s more along the lines of person/human being/people technically, but yeah, its definition flexes quite a bit depending on context.

Isn’t translating fun? :smile:

3 Likes

SUPER fun /sarcasm

Sometimes I’m amazed by myself, using english expressions because I can’t remember the spanish version (triggered is an usual suspect here)

Putting in super characters kind of made me lose interest…

I’ll still get it… Hopefully.

Who will even be DLC… Turtle?

They hand pick the 3 best z chars after the Buu saga and put them in base roster( not even DLC), and u lose interest? U probably dont know what you want

1 Like

he has not watched super if im not mistaking so i guess he would lose interest lol

I mean
It was bound to happen
there was no escaping that.

3 Likes

Just to be clear…

Beerus is the only character I like in there…

Hit I have no idea what he can do.

Black Goku looks like a re-skin… done wrong… But I will wait and see.

I have not watched super…

And Kid Buu was all I wanted…

If you don’t like the characters, you don’t even have to touch them. Just treat them like opponents you’ll have to fight every once in a while.

I just have no affinity towards them. Don’t even hated them…

I’ll take that advice tho

Most people would not. it’s like when I told a friend when he said he hated seeing jiggilypuff in smash. while I don’t like he rI did suggest he could just beat the crap out of her.

Since they’ve now pulled in the 3 biggest characters from Super (imo), I’d imagine the DLC’s to bring in movie characters, as well as perhaps additional Super characters, maybe someone else from Z, and then perhaps a Dragonball or GT character.

The DB universe is pretty big, even if not everyone who makes it into the pack is quite “iconic”. At a certain level, if you put Broly in a pack, then you can slap Zarbon in there too and people will still buy it, just because they love Broly. That logic extends to a number of other fan favorite characters I feel.

There’s an interview with the DBFZ producers floating around Twitter right now. Full translation isn’t done yet (or may be, by time I post this), but I thought this was an interesting snippet regarding Ginyu’s body change. Nice that ASW is putting in all these little touches :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’M SO READY!!!

6 Likes

Oh I didnt know that.its all good

2 Likes

It’s fine man. :slight_smile:

Ahhhh man this game is going to freaking rule. :smile:

This and soul calibur 6 is going to make my 2018

1 Like