Dragon Ball FighterZ

Are these official?

Where did you got these pics Kev?

The official Funimation account tweeted it out.

3 Likes

Kid Buu trailer:

1 Like

Nice to see the only game I have any plans to buy in the future is still looking good.

3 Likes

Sighs
 puts down cash

Although the combo system might be a turn off for me :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

Grjañkkjfjeoiuajifa

Beat me to it

jkgakrajkfañ

xD

3 Likes

Imagine if this was just to promote the dub lol

1 Like

Beerus, Hit and Black confirmed!

4 Likes

awsome!

Subarashii

2 Likes

NINGEN. So hyped.

1 Like

Taken from Eventhubs:

Goku Black
With Goku’s physical strength and the power of a god, Goku Black joins the battle. He attacks by changing his hands into blades.

In his Meteor Super Attack, Work of God, he creates copies of himself, attacking with blades and finishes you off with a power strike. Such cruelty.

In one of his special attacks, Zamas assists him. When he’s charing his Kamehameha, Zamas will come out and grab the opponent!!

Together with Zamas, he has a super move where they gather a huge energy ball and fire at their opponent.

Stats:

Power: A
Speed: S
Reach: S
Technique: A
Energy: S

Ease of use: S

Beerus
If he falls into a poor mood, you can’t handle him?! With overwhelming power, the God of Destruction, Beerus joins the fight. His Meteor Super Attack, God of Destruction’s Judgment, is activated by grabbing the opponent in front of him.

He attacks with a superior finger flick to opponent’s foreheads! 
 Wait, that was Goku Black he just sent flying?!

He can spawn orbs around him that explode if they touch the opponent. You can drop these orbs in positions to restrict your opponent!

Stats:

Power: S
Reach: A
Technique: SS
Energy: SS
Ease of Use: S

Hit
He can stop time, and attack his opponent’s weak spots with extreme speed by using his technique, “Time Jump”! He has several special moves that are quick enough that you won’t even see them!

In his Meteor Super Attack, “I Will Continue My Growth”, he stops time and attacks with strikes at extreme high speeds! Once time starts again, his opponent has no choice but to fall from the barrage of heavy attacks hitting them instantly.

He moves and attacks in an instant, and if you’re prepared for your opponent, he has counter moves that you can master to really stop your opponent in their tracks.

Stats:

Speed: SS
Technique: S
Energy: C

Ease of Use: A

3 Likes

9 Likes

Translations, source: Eventhubs

Goku Black
With Goku’s physical strength and the power of a god, Goku Black joins the battle. He attacks by changing his hands into blades.

In his Meteor Super Attack, Work of God, he creates copies of himself, attacking with blades and finishes you off with a power strike. Such cruelty.

In one of his special attacks, Zamas assists him. When he’s charing his Kamehameha, Zamas will come out and grab the opponent!!

Together with Zamas, he has a super move where they gather a huge energy ball and fire at their opponent.

Stats:

Power: A
Reach: S
Technique: A
Energy: S

Ease of use: S

Beerus
If he falls into a poor mood, you can’t handle him?! With overwhelming power, the God of Destruction, Beerus joins the fight. His Meteor Super Attack, God of Destruction’s Judgment, is activated by grabbing the opponent in front of him.

He attacks with a superior finger flick to opponent’s foreheads! 
 Wait, that was Goku Black he just sent flying?!

He can spawn orbs around him that explode if they touch the opponent. You can drop these orbs in positions to restrict your opponent!

Stats:

Technique: SS
Energy: SS
Ease of Use: S

Hit
He can stop time, and attack his opponent’s weak spots with extreme speed by using his technique, “Time Jump”! He has several special moves that are quick enough that you won’t even see them!

In his Meteor Super Attack, “I Will Continue My Growth”, he stops time and attacks with strikes at extreme high speeds! Once time starts again, his opponent has no choice but to fall from the barrage of heavy attacks hitting them instantly.

He moves and attacks in an instant, and if you’re prepared for your opponent, he has counter moves that you can master to really stop your opponent in their tracks.

Stats:

Speed: SS
Technique: S
Energy: C

Ease of Use: A

So
 Hit has a counter

@STORM179 is getting scary, you know

3 Likes

Is it January 26th yet?

2 Likes

You know that means “human”, right? :thinking:

3 characters that I expected, but that I’m happy to see. Wish they’d gone in different routes for both Beerus and Black’s designs (sleeker, more cat-like face from BotG and base form respectively), but I’m excited that they made it in. Also excited to see Hit, and doubly excited to see the word “counter” in his description. :smiling_imp:

Now here’s hoping the counter isn’t ■■■ like Baiken’s azami
 :worried:

2 Likes

11 Likes