Dragon Ball FighterZ

Ok.

@ItzTymeToDul Were people expecting it would launch without English voices? That would have pretty unprecedented, and a terrible business decision given the source material and targeted audience.

I held off on watching the trailer until the English subbed version was available. Looks like it should be a fun romp through the DB world if nothing else :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If there was ever a dislike button I would use it on this post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The story trailer was meh.

Possible Story spoilers:

Looks like a possible female Majin being in the story.

My hype INSTANTLY went down.

Donā€™t be disappointed. We donā€™t know if she is playable or not, but the game isnā€™t coming out yet.

Why?

Gotenks, Kid Buu and Adult Gohan confirmed

Charging Ultra Buu Buu Volleybal itā€™s one of Gotenks attacks, and originally he performed with Piccolo, but now one team partner could replace him

Kid Buu will have access to ā€œPlanet Burstā€

Gohan will unlock his potential consuming his Ki, and he can use his ā€œUltimate KameHameHaā€

It also reveals an Arcade mode, with different routes depending on victories or defeats(much like Blazblue), and ingame currency to get new colors and titles

@STORM179 @KevBones10 @TheNinjaOstrich @STLemonHunter @Ziarist @HWSlenderCashew

4 Likes

English link:

3 Likes

And congrats on getting all the characters you were looking for @Dayv0. Looks like you were right (up to this point anyway) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heh, those characters were pretty guaranteed anyway, no big deal. I feel that Beerus is also a must, and we are probably getting DB Super characters as DLC.

There is a rumor about a leak that speaks about the DLCs being Bardock, Black Goku, regular Goku, Regular Vegeta and Broly, but seems totally false. We have enough versions of Goku(although I could accept Black), and even Bardock is a ā€œversionā€ of him.

I hope the the dlc will have

Hit
Goku black/ Merged Zamasu
Toppo
Broly
Kefula

I donā€™t really see Super characters besides Beerus (was in Z movies) in the base game. I can see them as DLC. Base forms doesnā€™t really make sense for DLC or variations for Goku. It will just create controversy if they do. Clones for DLC is going to be a hard sell.

Here is my wishlist for DLC.

Movie Representatives:
Broly
Janeba

Super Representatives:
Hit
Black Goku with controlling Zamasu as puppet or Merged Zamasu.

GT Representatives(if they do it. otherwise, add a character for the other 2 categories):
Omega Shenron
SSJ4 Gojeta

my wishlist is janemba cooler (final form) hit beerus and imperfect cell lol

This game is lacking in the female department but sadly all the females are really in super besides pan. Like we need Pan, Kale, Califula, Mai, Ribrian, Vados, Videl. They could even do bulma and have her create robots that she controls to fight.

Super created several fighting females to balance a bit the male overpopulation, but IMO there is no need to go as far as putting Bulma as playable

Bulma is the brain of the franchise. She creates the radar which is used to find the Dragon Balls, the ship which travelled to Namek, the time machine which saved all the timeline

She doesnā€™t need to be a fighter, she has earned her place as a charismatic character without fighting in a franchise about(mostly) fighting.

Also, most of the characters you mentioned couldnā€™t fit with the game tone. Mai never fought with her fists, Vados, although strong enough to win any of the current characters, is more an observer than a challenger(Same goes for Whis). Kale and Califula are probably going to be DLC, Ribrian is meh IMO, but is a strong female, so may fit, but I donā€™t see her making it

And Panā€¦ letā€™s face it, there are not going to be GT characters, probably for the good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

f****** GT

1 Like

and also i really hope they do NOT put those horrible written characters called kale and caulifla one of them is a broly clone lol they had potential to be good characters instead the become one of the WORST characters in dragon ball i prefer broly any day over those 2

2 Likes

Iā€™m not particularly fond of Kale or Caulifa. There are male characters with more charisma than they that are not going to make it into the game(like Zarbon), but since they are part of the current show, they are going to be included via DLC for sure

at least zarbon is better written then kale and cauliflaā€¦

1 Like