Dragon Ball FighterZ

This is pretty much how I feel about the DLC thing. If I think the price for something is fair and it is something I want, then I will buy it. If that is not the case, then I will not. I think it’s a little tacky to announce character DLC before we even know what the base roster is, but it’s not something worth raging over. The complaints about no season pass with the already-expensive collector’s edition is more understandable, but at the same time they never said you were getting DLC it, and so it’s not like it’s false advertising or something. If it makes you mad, cancel your pre-order for the expensive set and just buy the DLC with the money you saved, or just say “■■■■■ you guys” and vote with your wallet in whichever direction (not purchasing the game, the DLC, or whatever combination of the two) fits your fancy.

As a note, Krillin is actually quite strong from what I saw at SEAM. He’s tricky in ways that are quite unique among the current cast. I’m good with that design philosophy. All characters should be viable in their own ways, even if they’re not among the canon powerhouses of the series. If Hercule is in the game (ugh…) then he needs to be designed to have some form of utility.

3 Likes

SS4 gets points for looking different I guess, but otherwise I’m not really a fan. I think normal Gogeta is much cooler than the SS4 Gogeta, but if you have to go with a GT character either him or any of the black star dragons would be my picks.

I guess this whole “8 character season pass” thing is pretty big news this time around even though it’s been like this for a while now.

I’m probably not gonna buy the game anyway, but I’ll laugh if they swap 18 & 17 to make 17 playable and call that a DLC character.

1 Like

New gameplay trailer for Nappa.

4 Likes

Plz put Jiren in the game

1 Like

You sir, gained respect points in my book

Although Jiren is cool, his moveset would be not much based in Jiren himself.

I mean, we haven’t seen any particular trait which made him unique besides being “super fast and super strong”

4 Likes

I’mma be honest here (without going into spoilers) to me, Jiren so far is probably one of the most boring antagonists I’ve seen in Super. I feel his personality is rather flat and there’s nothing really unique about him aside from the fact that he’s ridiculously OP.

Then again, there’s still plenty of time left in the ToP so who knows, maybe my opinion will change. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Basically every super char not beerus and whis

Ey, I find Hit quite interesting

An assasing which can’t use all his power in this tournament(since killing is not allowed), with honor and kindness, with a super unique fighting style and nice visual desgin

Also, he is super old, and you could tell it just looking at his behaviour. He doesn’t care about almost anything but him, and yet, he has an honor code and it’s kind to others, which is pretty uncommon for an assassin

2 Likes

I feel he could play a little like Ginyu kinda

Since Ginyu uses his other Ginyu force members as types of special moves, Jiren can have something slightly similar with Toppo and Dyspo for only like 1 or 2 moves/ supers

Jiren can so a lot with his attacks around what he does with his eyes and he seems fairly grab heavy

I mean we have Super Sayain Blue Goku and Vegeta who are pretty much slightly different versions of Goku and Vegeta

Heck even Cell and 18 don’t have many “unique abilities” but Arcsystems gave them special moves based purely off punches and kicks they do in the anime/manga and the same can apply for Jiren and it works great, that is my take on it at least

What is unique about stopping time as a fighting style? Someone like tao pai pai is more unique n baddass than hit or jiren or caulifa etc

that it is badass lol

2 Likes

Lol more like generic. Pikkon had fire style and had special poses n techniques. N hit is a pikkon clone

Eh. Jiren has eye craziness. Every so often when he uses power his eyes flash colors. Particularly when he used that attack that hits you so fast it looks like he didn’t even move. And that weird barrier that he can summon at will that seem to also be connected with his eyes. There is much more to jiren than dbs has shown and I’m curious to see how his Powers really work

But he doesn’t stop time. He skips time. There’s a difference.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I also think ppl should vote with there wallet. I won’t be picking up the season pass until i know i like the game. I don’t invest in those things day one.

1 Like

Lmfao dude

Jiren will have no chance in this game.