Dragon Ball FighterZ

They should put the old English soundtrack over it.

1 Like

Eh. It’ll generate hype at least.

Dude, I like rock out to west city track sometimes. Like, if I ever make Top 8 in this game, I want that to be my final match in that stage.

Or at least that Track :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, the West City track is dope. :+1:t5:

Do any of you have links to these themes?

3 Likes

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/10/13/november-cover-revealed-dragon-ball-fighterz.aspx

Description of Vegata SSGSS, Goku SSGS, 18, Yamcha, and Tien

You can collect Dragon Balls during play matches

New stages

3 Likes

I’m gonna guess that first stage is an archipelago, and not any particular area. Though, that second one is either future West City, or Story related East or West City.

1 Like

Cell Saga most likely.

1 Like

Yeah, but I meant, not a named place. Just a random island.

I think you’re right on both accounts. The archipelago looks more tropical than anything seen in the mainline series, so they’re probably just going for visual variety to some extent as opposed to trying to always have uber-specific callouts for everything.

Maybe it’s a callout of a movie or something though. There’s a ton of crappy movies that I’ve never seen - maybe one of them had a Hawaiian paradise feel to it :-p

The roots in the back ground could be from the Tree of Might?

IIRC, the Tree of Might’s roots were gigantic, even at their furthest reaches.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely not the Tree of Might. Even the tippiest portions of that thing’s roots would basically be the whole background.

2 Likes

SSB Vegeta and SSB Goku gameplay

3 Likes

Nappa and Ginyu confirmed in V-Jump

Some quick traductions:

Nappa will be able to summon Saibamen(Run away Yamcha!), and his definitive attack is named “Kappa”(lol), which is a beam which fires from his mounth

Ginyu will be able to use his “switch body” technique, which will switch your character and health with the opponent.

There are some hints about the story mode too

@STORM179 @KevBones10 @TheNinjaOstrich @STLemonHunter

6 Likes

yoo im not a big fan of the ginyu force but i really wanna see thier gameplay

Body change? Really?

Well that’s just…ugh.

Cool. I was hoping to see Ginyu and his body switch mechanic somehow make it into the game! :slight_smile:

Not so sure about Nappa. The Saibamen inclusion is cool though - just hope it’s not particularly similar to how 18 calls 17 or however the Tien/Chiatzu mechanic works out. Would’ve preferred to see a Beerus or Hit or Broly, but they’ve done a good enough job thus far that I’ll wait to know more before making a judgment.

2 Likes

Why are we friends again?