Dragon Ball FighterZ

I find it funny how some people don’t realize that everyone does not have to like the same things. Like for example. I actually didn’t like Bleach. Do I get hate for it? Of course. But it’s still my decision regardless. Just didn’t interest me as other anime did.

Cannot wait for this game to come out, between Tekken 7 and DBZ (assuming it will be any good) it is going to be really hard for me to find time for little old KI.

…I was expecting you to say an unpopular opinion not something already widely known and accepted…lol not many people like bleach period

I thought you were going to say something along the lines of idk I hate the Hulk he is the worst avenger. All he does is get angry and punch stuff and has no character development.

I would then proceed to exclaim “wtf” and write a 4-5 paragraph argument saying why your wrong showing the hulk having a deeper than expected character pulling from movies, comics and animated shows and as an extra why I don’t like Bruce banner all that much and how he inhibit the hulks growth as a character whenever they are together.

1 Like

That’s pretty much why it happens, everyone assumes that just because I’m a nerd and like anime I should automatically like DBZ.

1 Like

Stopped liking DBZ like 10 years ago, but if this game has solid balance and good mechanics, I wouldn’t mind being nostalgic. Just need my boys Ginyu, Raditz, and Broly.

1 Like

The game visually looked really good. Loved the combination of the small cutscenes and the fluid gameplay. This looking like it’ll be the next fighting game that truly hooks me.

1 Like

Not necessarily. But you hear that ppl like dbz so often that you not use to it.

8 Likes

I for one will not be getting this game.

Not sure why but it just doesn’t appeal.

It’s definitely Mahvel. the transition between KOs is a little(very) chunky.

Hope we get Cabba and Hit. Those two were my favorites out of Super.
If anything, can we get an english dub option?

I’m sure Arc’s choices will be decent. Just hope it’s not plagued by version re-releases.

Strongest warrior in the galaxy plz.

3 Likes

Mah boy, Monaka! How could I have forgotten about him?

2 Likes

Hopefully the game has lots of DLC.

I want to see the Androids and either Kid or Super Buu. Oh and lots of costumes.

5 Likes

Those intros are hawt! Woot!

NRRGH!! SO HYPED!!

2 Likes

Yeah they’re pretty awesome, everything looks so clean and crisp. I sure hope there’s a big roster, those player icons are pretty huge. Though its probably all just placeholder for the demo.

Yeah, that sounds about right. From what I’ve seen around, I guess they’re planning on doing a closed beta for XOne and Ps4. It’d be something to definitely look out for. Hell, people on Shoryuken.com seem to like it too. Comments saying it’s pretty much MvC2 from the looks of things. Which isn’t bad. This might make me skip MvCI.

If there is DLC, I hope they give the option to use Goku when he has the torn clothes from the Frieza Saga. Clothes torn up but his blue inside shirt is still intact or maybe his Dragon Ball Heroes outfit?

2 Likes

I’d like to see Frieza get a Frost outfit, they’re basically the same aside from some small details like the ears and feet.

2 Likes

There are so many references to old moments in the series in Frieza’s kit.

At one point Sorbet, the little koala bear looking guy fires a laser rifle off screen while Frieza is on the ground like he does in the resurrection of F movie/Super.

Frieza shoots off his disc projectiles that miss Gohan and wind up coming back and hitting him, like they do at the end of his arc in DBZ.

I think I saw Frieza doing a upward blast while he was in a prone position on the ground, like he does when Goku gives him a little of his energy so he can escape Namek but instead tries to kill him.

Kinda funny how much nostalgia is coming though in Frieza’s moveset.

4 Likes