Dragon Ball FighterZ

YOOOO
This game is lookin LIT right now

8 Likes

This will keep me from KI for a LOOOONG time! Iā€™ve been dying for a 2D DBZ fighter! HYPE!!

Well, that looks pretty intense.

Please be good! Please be good PLEASE BE GOOD

If this game somehow messes something up I wonā€™t be able to survive the blowback from the hype Iā€™m feeling. The world needs a good true dbz fighting game

ā€¦more over the world NEEDS a new anime fg contender that can stack up to the big 3 staples sf, tekken and injustice/mk. Maybe even take away the spot from one of the three. Dat sf5 spot is looking pretty juicy right now

now now letā€™s not get too ahead of ourselves

Looks pretty amazing to me, honestly Iā€™m just tired of the current style of Dragonball games.

1 Like

Iā€™m not so sure. You see this game has the perfect trifecta for sales.

Dbz fans that donā€™t play fighting games will eat this up. Buying this in spades

Fighting game casuals will buy this on visuals and the 3v3 team base gameplay

The pros will buy this based on the fast paced gameplay and mechanics that will surely be there as this is a arc system game made by the guilty gear dudes. (That is if they are not already dbz fans)

This game is garenteed to beat sf5 launch
If all goes well this game will rival the other games that has reach this trifecta like MVC in its heights and injustice. It just needs KI tier online and a sexy single player mode with a separate arcade mode among other things like balance and etc.

3 Likes

Come HFIL or high water, I need to still be playing fighting games in 2018 so I donā€™t miss out on Android 18.

@ItzTymeToDul @SonicDolphin117 Sorry, I donā€™t like bad anime that only gets a pass these days because of nostalgia ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

2 Likes

Well someone doesnā€™t respect opposite opinion lol

1 Like

Most reactions I get from saying, ā€œI donā€™t like DBZā€ arenā€™t exactly ā€œrespectfulā€ of my opinion either, so ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

DBZ is in a weird place for me, itā€™s characters have nostalgic value but Iā€™d never seek to watch the anime on my own.

. . .you know what. Tbh i am highly nostalgic of dragon ball. Part 2 of dragon ball was not as good as part 1.

People like to hate on Super for some reason, even though I think itā€™s in line with the original show, for better or worse.

3 Likes

I watch DB Super and its utter crap because its just random and the arcs are like 4 episodes long but I like it because I have a love for the old series. Plus Frieza, that gives it tons of brownie points.

1 Like

I sorta like Super, itā€™s back to basic Dragon Ball. Less screaming and smack talk and more humor.

Iā€™m really enjoying Dragon Ball Super. I think itā€™s hard to say if itā€™s nostalgia or not, but I have watched a few series where a lot of anything enjoyable for me would pretty well have to be nostalgia because the shows otherwise are pretty meh *coughmoderntransformerstvshowscough * but DBS I genuinely enjoy.

I could go on a tirade about why I donā€™t like DBZ and think itā€™s bad, but Iā€™ll spare you that shitestorm. When the reaction to me saying that I donā€™t like DBZ is generally: ā€œWHAT?! How could you not like DBZ?! Itā€™s one of the best anime EVER!ā€ I will typically respond with my blunt opinion.

Aesthetically, the game looks really good, but I just canā€™t be excited for the game or play it because itā€™s DBZ.