Dragon Ball FighterZ

I think it’s completely by chance, to be honest. People are just spamming the z stickers because they can’t get matches :joy:

Sucks that it’s only the Xbox Version apparently having massive problems.

I dont have a problem to enter in a lobby, but when i want to fight someone, is always waiting for my opponent.

Maybe it’s a region that’s crashing? I may test the Europe Servers.

Maybe I’ll bump into you :wink:

Yeah I’m just gonna back out till someone tells me it’s fixed.

4 Likes

Yeah. I’m going back to sleep. Sucks too, as that was my Only time to play…

I guess I got to wait for the launch next year or whenever their beta comes up again. :frowning:

YOOOO

Servers are in manteniance, it offers me a practice fight against the computer!

3 Likes

I know, I played Trunks and Android 18.

SHES GODLIKE.

Cell is a powerhouse. And Gohan?

That level 5 is a nightmare for people lol

This game feels so weird. I’m liking 18 though.

so far im loving cell and fireza

1 Like

Here are some new scans revealing Tien, Yamcha, and a new android.

6 Likes

Tien and Yamcha I already expected but good for them nonetheless.

Now the new Android though… Okay, FighterZ you have my attention.

Mmm

So far, 6 villains (Frieza, Cell, M.Buu, 16, 18, 21)
8 heroes(Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, Krilin, Tien, Yamcha)

I would expect at least 12 chars per side, and I would bet that SSB Goku and vegeta are selected over regular Goku/Vegeta

At least I would expect:
Villains: Beerus, Zamasu, Hit, Kid Buu
Heroes: Goteenks, Adult Gohan

That would make 10 chars per side (minus ssb chars). 2 more per side could fit

1 Like

BTW, do we know if the different characters share the same amount of health points(like KI), or each of them has different health points (like SF)

Talk to the guy in orange on the right of the stage. He’ll queue you up for matchmaking :+1:t5:

1 Like

Also, I think both systems were having server issues. The X1 setup was working better than the PS4 one over here at the local spot.

1 Like

Yeah I tried doing that in the morning session. I guess the servers were overwhelmed.

Lol. And I take it back. XBL servers are borked for me too now :joy:

2 Likes

At least it’s on perma-trial mode for now. I think I’m starting to get the hang of the game.

I tried playing during the morning servers activity, was all kinds of messed up. I’m about to start playing again. Even if I don’t get to play online, at least if I get the chance to do some gameplay sessions on the trial modes, I can at least get the hang of it. It is pretty fun.

Maybe at some point I’ll be able to get online.

Got to play the trial matches for about 45 minutes today. The game is a lot of fun even just fighting against the computer. Would love to get a dojo mode so I could practice.

3 Likes