Dragon Ball FighterZ

Examples please. I’m well aware of the raw power differences between the forms, but what are some examples of some legitimately new attacks/animations that we’ve seen from the blue Saiyan form? I’ve seen final flashes, kaiokens, and standard DBZ “rushed”, but I’m drawing a blank of what is actually new or different here.

1 Like

When someone responds with a good point

2 Likes

Don’t forget about DBFZ beta sign-up tomorrow!

2 Likes

What’s the site? Gonna be up super early, so I want to be the first with a code :slight_smile:

New trailer! We’ve got gameplay footage with Krillin, Piccolo, #16, and #18 (with #17 as her assist/support character), some Story Mode stuff, and pre-order information!

4 Likes

I just realized we might be getting a brand new story in a DBZ game.

That’s rarer than you’d expect lol

Why can’t they just release Xbox codes the same as PS4?

5 Likes

So the Beta is for US and EU regions only? There are no signups for south america or any other region :expressionless:

Xbox players will be picked from the insider program? Does that mean we don’t have to do anything?

1 Like

Well I will have to download Xbox Insider hub. :confused:

1 Like

I play Sea of Thieves, so I have to make sure I’m 100% part of the Insider Program.

However, still signing up for the PS4 one, so I can at least play it one way or another.

Xbox is my priority though.

1 Like

“Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider Program”

I think I just got cancer.

4 Likes

[EVIL LAUGHTER INTENSIFIES]

4 Likes

Is that through xbox or PS4?

PS4. I’m a member of the Insider Program through Xbox already. I probably have an increased chance for the Xbox one, because on most of the surveys they ask about your favorite game, it’s usually KI I put down.

1 Like

I just downloaded Xbox Insider hub, is that all? I don’t know how to get DBFZ in Xbox Insider hub when beta coming out… :confused:

1 Like

I think so. Are you able to download Sea of Thieves and such?

Downloading the hub is not enough. You have to be an actual accepted member.

I’m an insider. For example, I have the new unreleased interface since one week ago.

I can only assume that the codes will be for the people who were insiders before the announce, not the ones which signed today

1 Like

I was a member of the preview program until they updated it to Insider.

And now my console decides to be retarded.