Dragon Ball FighterZ

I need your help for some reason. PM you soon.

1 Like

I found Sea of Theieves, but it wonā€™t let me to download itā€¦

I understand that they want to test everything just to make sure that if thereā€™s any kinks they can fix them before the release. What I donā€™t understand is why didnā€™t they just let everyone play the demo that was at E3? Itā€™s kinda stupid to release a demo for everyone to try out in January when the actual game comes out in February

Iā€™m still not convinced with this game yet, although I do think some of it seems cool. I signed up for the beta in hopes that it changes my mind a little bit.

Too bad they donā€™t have the one character I want to play, Kid Buu. And no, making him DLC will not be enough at this point.

I signed for the ps4 version and Iā€™m already in the insider program

Does this mean Iā€™m in the insider program?

2 Likes

Yes it does!

You can see there your friends in the insider program.

Could you post a pic of them? It may help some people over here who have doubts about the membership

1 Like

Lol. Iā€™m one of them :-p

Canā€™t turn on an X1 I donā€™t have, soā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure where I find it.

Well, if you are a member of the insider program, you should be ok. Iā€™ll look into it.

1 Like

Just went to the Bandai Site.

Select users can join the DRAGON BALL FighterZ closed beta on Xbox One through the Xbox Insider Program. To participate on Xbox One, install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store or launch it from My games & apps. If youā€™ve been selected to participate, youā€™ll see an announcement in the Xbox Insider Hubā€™s Announcement feed. To join, go to Insider content > DRAGON BALL FighterZ and select Join.

So Iā€™m guessing when the codes go out, check the Insider Hub.

@STORM179 @Sasuke99I

2-AM? WHY? I donā€™t get it.

Maybe itā€™s a different time zone.

1 Like

Wait do we get It now or September. Also how do you get into stuff on the insiders program like sea of thieves.

2am to 5am geez

But on the bright side, itā€™s on a Saturday so I would be up already because of Toonami.

Iā€™m assuming September. I havenā€™t seen or heard anyone today getting one.

Install the Insider Hub app from the Store, and follow the instructions it gives you once it launches.

Sad thing is, this is the only time where I have a true chance to play it.

feelsbadman sorry

1 Like

Nah, itā€™s ok.

Gives me a chance to run into @STORM179 and spam this over the mic :stuck_out_tongue: :

lol

Lol. Maybe not. Itā€™s becoming increasingly unlikely that my X1 wonā€™t be here anytime soon. I think Iā€™m a member of the Insider program, but honestly not sure (and donā€™t think Iā€™ve downloaded anything that comes with it).

So kind of double-screwed at present. Iā€™d literally need to buy another Xbox to even look to see if Iā€™d be eligible for DBFZ :joy:

1 Like