Dragon Ball FighterZ

17 does a blue beam ultimate in a lot of games he’s featured in (Budokai, Burst Limit, Raging Blast). But I really like Super Electric Strike from Xenoverse though.

2 Likes

I bet there’ll be that one guy that asks “Will Hercule be a boss character in the game?”

1 Like

Farmer with the shotgun>Hercule

2 Likes
3 Likes

I can only hope these 2 will be the only forms that take up an extra slot and they play extremely different from the.base form

Have already said it on Twitter, but really hoping the SSB versions of these characters are just alternate outfits/costumes. Really think it’d be a shame to see multiple character slots taken up by powered up versions of the same character. The series has so much more potential for uniqueness than that.

1 Like

And if you want to have a Goku clone/remix, use Black. Waaay cooler character and design than just “what if Super Saiyans turned blue instead of gold!? :hushed:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Excited about 16

If blue Goku and Vegeta take a slot, I will be super super dissapointed

2 Likes

They’re still in the DBZ costumes, not the DBS ones. I don’t think they are different characters.

1 Like

Plus he has that energy blade which could be really cool.

They’re adding all three DBZ canon androids? Didn’t expect that honestly.

According to this:
First up, we have confirmation that both Android 16 and Android 18 are indeed playable. According to the scan, Android 17 makes an appearance in one of 18’s super moves called Accel Dance, but there is no mention of whether or not he will be a separate, standalone character.

Android 16 is the big, hulking fighter of the bunch. The magazine describes him as a “power type” who utilizes “strong grabs” in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

In addition to these characters, there will be a new Party Match mode. With it, six players can control one character of the 3v3 teams each.

Lastly, both Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta have been confirmed as separate playable characters.

Android 17 may not be playable(Meh)

16 seems to be a grappler(Yay!)

Party match, 6 players one for each character? GREAT(Hopefully netcode will handle it)

SSB Goku and Vegeta separate characters? Great, now I can have Goku and SSB Goku in the same team! Hopefully kid Goku will be avaible too so I can have a only Goku team!

What a huge dissapointment with this last one

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Literally recolors.

I’m actually not too surprised to see Android 16. I still think Android 19 would’ve been a more interesting choice gameplay-wise, but 16 is a fine selection as well.

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I knew one or two the androids would be there, but all three?! that’s cool
Honestly the SSBs were obviously expected even as their own characters. I can see why they made them separate. While yes ssb is, as frieza would put it, super saiyan blue hair dye appearance wise, their abilities they can do in that state couldn’t be anymore different. I just hope they have at least different combo strings to justify the separate slot.

Though if you want my personal opinion, If they HAD to use a powered up version of the two, I would have preferred their SSJ4 form over Blue. Though I highly doubt that would happen since A. Blue is more popular and B. It’s non canon

oh well :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That is why I wish there could be some transformation stuff or a sort of mechanic in the game.

Be prepared to see 2 Gokus and Vegetas in a team.

-SIGH-

1 Like

This makes golden feiza kinda weird.