Dragon Ball FighterZ

I don’t actually mind them going Super Saiyan easily. Something like these Saiyans have a slightly different evolutionary path makes it easier to go Super Saiyan would be fine. A tingly sensation just doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s overly simplified, but even in the Universe 7 Sayians going Super Sayian seems to be a matter of just maintaining a feeling inside and just holding it, whether it be like tightening a specific muscle or ki feeling, and once they figured out what the trigger was everyone was able to pull it off. It seems to me like the girls doing it just meant they were able to recognize the trigger quicker is all.

1 Like

I hear you dude from what little I’ve seen of Dragon Ball Super I like it. Interesting new characters theories, animation, Etc. I don’t get the hate but I guess it’s cool to hate something. The biggest complaints I saw were between Goku and Vegeta. Many people claim that they don’t like Goku dumb which doesn’t make any sense because he’s never been a smart guy to begin with… then Vegeta they say he’s lost his saiyan nature of being “badass”. Also that it lacks the fighting that Z which of course is :joy::joy::joy:. Seriously Z had so much filler. LOL. But they don’t see it that way.

PS awe bummer another month…well I can wait! It will be worth it. Be worth dusting of the XBOX again.

PS I liked the Buu saga. Hahaha

Vegeta is far more impressive now than he was when he was just a villain.

3 Likes

This. I thought the Buu saga was pretty fun, compared to the other arcs. The filler was meh, but it still maintained what I wanted to see from DBZ, which was cool fight. I don’t get the hate.

1 Like

Truth. DBZ Vegeta is one of my least favorite characters for much of its run. The super-arrogant ■■■■■■■ semi-hero thing isn’t a character type I like at all. He’s toned down quite a bit on his “I’M THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!” diatribes, and he’s a better character for it.

Just watched the newer episodes of Super after a small hiatus of it.
OH MAN I HAVEN’T BEEN THIS PUMPED OVER A SHOW IN A LOOONG TIME!!

I’m actually not too sure why people hate it. My friend hates it due to the whole Broly fiasco but I’m just glad that form is actually canon now instead of movie fodder. I really hope their universe gets spared somehow.

Let’s hope they announce one or two Super characters for the base game.

I doubt anything after the Black Arc will be included in the base game. I would love to play as Caulifla though. #WaifuForLaifu

Well they have abridged for that​:joy::joy::joy:

I still haven’t seen the Black Arc but I heard that’s good too.

The Black arc is easily one of the best arcs in Dragon Ball IMO once it gets going.

3 Likes

From what I heard, wasn’t Black’s character based off of Xicor from the AF fan series?

I just caught up on DBSuper and I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. The Black Arc was really good just in the sense that I didn’t really know how the final boss was going to be defeated.

But maaaaaan…when Trunks returned to the future and said goodbye to Gohan…got hit RIGHT square in the feels!!

3 Likes

cool

This game’s beta is going to get me to work my X1 in Singapore situation out :triumph::+1:t5:

2 Likes

I hope we can play private match in DBFZ beta! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so. Because his game is going to be fun. Don’t want you to miss it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#Whoops

5 Likes