Dragon Ball FighterZ

I AM K’lt, THE SUPER SKRULL!!!

what website do we have to go to register tomorrow?

2 Likes

Angry Koala confirmed sweet.

Stop it.

5 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonballfighterz/comments/6piee5/make_sure_to_follow_namco_and_arcsys_for_news_on/

2 Likes

Speaking of which, what’s with all the hate with Super lately? Have people never watched the Buu Saga?

4 Likes

I haven’t watched the whole arc but people were saying its more filler with lack of character development.

People are just pissy about alternate universe Saiyans being able to get a tingly feeling in their back to go SSJ1 and Caulifla just went SSJ2, first without realizing it, then, again, after talking to Goku for like 10 seconds.

To be honest, I don’t care. I’m just watching to have fun, and that’s what Dragonball is all about really.

4 Likes

Yeah, and the funny thing is that type of power scaling has been a staple of Dragon Ball since day 1. Take the Kamehameha for example…Roshi told Goku when he first wanted to do it about all the long hard training for years he had to do in order to do the move, and in the next scene Goku just imitates the motion and does it. And IIRC Krillin just up and does it out of nowhere later after he gets introduced a few episodes later.
The series is just riddled with “Hey you’re not supposed to do that!!! You didn’t go through the rituals!!” wtf moments.

1 Like

Lack of charecter development? The only reason I excuse supers filler is because of they have charecter development in spades. Gohan has finally found balance between work and fighting, vegeta is literally more of a protagonist than goku and would rather stay and see his daughter being born than go on a cool universal tournament. Not to mention grandpa piccolo with pan and the krillin/18.

Blech. Super is by no mean perfect and while a lot of the problems are frontloaded in the beginning with animation issues (that hasnt shown up in recent eps) plot point decisions and etc. the last complaint you could have in super is lack of charecter development. I’m not a angry at you just to other people who have the weirdest reason for disliking super.

1 Like

And the beta registration got postponed to next month :frowning:

2 Likes

Aw man! :disappointed:

1 Like

5 Likes

Least favorite DBZ arc, and it’s not even close. I legit enjoyed some of the filler arcs more than the Buu Saga.

TIGER SPIRIT I SWEAR I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!!!:laughing:

THANK YOOOOLOUUUUU:laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t actuallyy mind Goku being stupid in Super. He always was. He gave Cell a Senzu bean. He let Vegeta live. Now power scaling is a whole diffferent issue. I can’t accept going Super Saiyan because of a tingly sensation.

1 Like

I’m willing to believe that Universe 6 saiyans are better at transforming, but that still is a dumb reason lol

2 Likes