Doom4

Good News!

4 Likes

YES!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Finally my Wolfenstein pre-order will be made worthwhile (the pre-order, the game itself is good enough to buy anytime).

1 Like

So the beta is available again. Nice. I am however not jumping for joy.

I really wish they change the way the plasma rifle fires/sounds.

thats good news.
i have played the alpha long time ago and wanted to play the beta last weekend but i had to go away so i couldn’t test it out. Lucky there will be an open beta.
looks awesome.
thanks for letting us know. :wink:

1 Like

No problem. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait for this game man!

1 Like

Here’s some of my highlights from the Closed Beta last weekend, if anyone’s interested.

1 Like

looks like you had a pretty good time!!! :smile:

3 Likes

How odd. My ssg had no muzzleflash…looks like I might need a new computer.

So… Did anyone play DOOM beta?

I did its awesome can’t wait to play it again. If you ever played Quake thats what the DOOM Multiplayer is like.

Yes.

It kinda sucks that you once again have to download it on PC. 10 gb takes a while…

Welp… I suck at doom.

I didnt like the multipplayer beta…just not that fun to me. Now Im sure will like the MAIN CAMPAIGN…BUT multi player shoot out isnt fun to me

For me it comes with no surprise at all. I’m terrible at FPS games.

Me too! Im good at the single player stuff…but multiplayer just feels cheep and to quick for me…plus I just get no satisfaction out of it. Whoopty dooo I got the most kills this round…yay

Starwars BF was fun for a minute…then it got that way… ppl just were too good and new the maps and had the best weapons… it didnt seem fair.

1 Like

I also hope the campaign will be beefy. If it’s too short I really fear for this game.

In other news. There is basically no difference between the PC & Xbox 1 version. At all :confused:

The plasma rifle still looks off when fired on both versions and there’s still no muzzleflame from the SSG.

Looking forward to playing it again. I had a ton of fun with the last one.
@Nightswipe0 I just kept the Alpha in my install and it got updated when the last Beta came around. A little late for you now but… :stuck_out_tongue:

@KevBones10 I played both the Alpha and Closed Beta, and will be getting on the Open Beta this weekend as well. It’s fast and frantic and all sorts of fun, if you ask me.