Doom4

So we have a campaign trailer and a release date for Doom.
May, Friday the 13th

Mick doing good using classic Doom/Doom3 soundtrack.
All the classic demons
The 9 barrel triple laser minigun
The fatalities
:heart_eyes:
#Iā€™m in love!

10 Likes

Then you should marry Doom!

1 Like

I think I will. Iā€™ve probably said this before, but Doom is by far my favorite game series of all time. Itā€™s the game by which I judge all other games.
In fact, a lot of the reasons why I love Doom are the same reasons why I love Killer Instinct.
Fast, visceral combat
A dark yet incredibly fun atmosphere
Great art direction

And most importantlyā€¦
#THE GODLIKE SOUNDTRACKS

2 Likes

Iā€™m really happy they bring DOOM back for next gen console! Butā€¦ Iā€™m still wait for Nintendo bring Custom Robo back because Custom Robo is my favorite game childhood of all time. T_T

1 Like

HOLY SHEEEEEET!!! I have to have this game!!! I never got into 3PS games back in the day except for Golden Eye 007ā€¦but man, this looks great! And since Ive been working on Wolfenstien New Order the last couple monthsā€¦ this will be the prefect continuation once I beat Wolfenstien!

1 Like

Jesus, DoomGuy got a serious upgrade in the ā€œIā€™m a murder these fools with my bare goddamn handsā€ department.

That being said, I am totally on board! :grinning:

1 Like

this gameā€¦is metal \m/

1 Like

Like youā€™ve said; a dark atmosphere but incredibly fun.
That is true, i played the multiplayer alpha and it was really fun.
did not expect it but i just kept playing.
think cause its simple mechanics, awesome weapons and just having a good time.
and there was like no lag at all. for an alpha, thats impressive.
Love the simple gameplay, without all the fuz of ā€˜perksā€™ and ā€˜special abilitiesā€™.

(wolfenstein was also a very good game! hope we see a sequel soon)

1 Like

Looks like a whole lot of fun. Unless the story is mediocre, I can see myself really enjoying this game. Have yet to experience the multiplayer though

1 Like

Im not a big fan of FPS but this game :heart_eyes:
All tracks composed by Mick Gordon HOLY S_ _ _!!!
Its a must have at my xbox list.

1 Like
2 Likes

The game looks really good. I just pre-ordered the collectors edition on PC.

You have no idea how long iā€™ve waited for DOOM to come back after so long :smiley:

1 Like

I canā€™t say I was around during the original Doomā€™s but I did manage to play the classics a few years back. Never played the third installment because I heard too many mixed reviews which turned me down from picking it up. This one though, this looks amazing. I really like the addition of survival on top of the story. Survival has always been one of my favorite features in shooters.

I actually still really like Doom3, even though itā€™s vastly different from the originals. It has its own charm to it. Awesome visual design, great atmosphere while maintaining a bit of the old school flair. While it may not seem as groundbreaking now, it did pioneer a lot of modern graphic stuff while keeping the huge, laberynthian level design. Seriously thereā€™s, like, 50+ levels in the base game alone, not including Resurrection of Evil or Lost Mission.
Lots of content, lots of fun. More of a System Shock flair in some ways, but the world building and the sheer size of the game were pretty awesome.

1 Like

So, how about that crunchy theme?

Mick did a great rendition of E1M1 <3

2 Likes

For anyone whoā€™s interested, Doom Beta launches today!

1 Like

Isnā€™t it the 31st?

edit : then again, it is the 31st in 3 hoursā€¦

Thanks for the headsup Fwufikins :slight_smile: I was hoping for a preinstall but wasnā€™t sure there was going to be one(although this was the case for the alpha as well - doh) so itā€™s all good.

Steam for sure is updating my old alpha as we speak & I am going to put S3 update on hold :wink:

Game is up to date but I canā€™t start the game on steam. (not serverrelated)