Disney buying the rights for X-Men and Fantasic Four

Hmmm. This could spell the end for KI. The mouse gets what the mouse wants, and crushes all others under it’s foot.

Kinda related- got a great late Christmas gift!

1 Like

Not sure if this is completely on-topic, but yesterday Xbox Live sent an announcement saying that Marvel Heroes Omega was officially discontinued (apparently as of last November based on further research, but I only got the message yesterday because of that announcement). Gonna be honest, between the unceremonious cancellation of MHO (supposedly everyone being fired before Thanksgiving, and the game being shut down a month before the intended termination date) and Future Fight being a mobile game I’m worried for the future of Marvel games being axed in favor of the mobile market.

I know MvCI wasn’t great, but it was a step in the right direction as it was on consoles and PC proper. But after this, I wouldn’t be surprised if they went mobile-exclusive with the logic that big releases don’t do well anymore, which could easily mean the end of potentially good action games and fighters that can’t really be done on mobile devices (because of hardware limitations mainly).

Whoa, awesome!

1 Like

We’re still getting Insomniac’s Spider-Man game and Square Enix’s mystery Marvel project. Plus Capcom is not finished with Marvel infinite, i guarantee. I think we’re fine.

They are also starting a new mobile game Marvel Strike Force.

It sucks about gazillion , but I feel it’s only contract stuff and we will see more great integrated marvel character games soon at least by the next year. Imagine a couple big announcements at EVO. All I need is one concept sketch. Lol

Isn’t it! I wish the psychic knife lit up😍

Anyone seen this?

Well I hope so, 2017 saw a lot of games get dropped by their publishers for a variety of reasons, and history has proven Disney is no stranger to pulling the plug on projects before they even finish. It’s too easy for me to be paranoid about the future of Marvel games all things considered (also I legitimately forgot the Insomniac Spider-Man game is still a thing). Hopefully 2018 sees publishers putting more faith in their products.

Iceman! Lol

1 Like

Picked up a Psylocke dorbz today.

Check out the ivy valentine bobble head

1 Like

That’s super adorable! I want one now!

1 Like

Toys r us - I think it can be ordered online.
I went in for the animated dvd of Teen Titans: Judas contract with Starfire, ended up finding the Funko section and I ordered the dvd and a rock candy Funko Starfire. The Starfire dorbz was there, but there were 6 left and 1 Psylocke so… :heart:

1 Like

New Psylocke premium statue coming!!!

Disney buying fox is not a good thing.

It literally helps nothing but greed.

I also REALLY dislike what marvel is doing and how they are treating some of their comics and heck Artists or even stan lee.

I dunno it’s just a big ■■■■■■■ mess

How does Marvel treat Stan Lee bad??? You must have that part of the story twisted. The only ppl “supposedly” treating Stan lee bad is his own daughter and entertainment lawyers. Which Stan Lee denied and says he is just fine.

marvel comics has been going down the gutter for a long time. DC also following behind them

Just makes me angry… and it probably won’t even affect them. Because money.

My mistake.
Did Disney do anything to help him tho?

Dude, Stan Lee is Mega rich due to Marvel/Disney movies and his cameos. Its his daughter and managers that are running him ragged to all these conventions and signings. they are milking everything they can up till he dies. Nothing Disney can do about that. The daughter is trying to build up that estate as it will pass down to her.
It was a big fiasco a couple months ago becasue a fan filmed them treating Stan bad at a comi-con. Then Stan lee made a video denying that they treat him bad and that he was fine.

I think he is a bit oblivious but hey, what can anyone do?

i heard about this, it was pretty aggravating but thats life man. scummy ppl all around you just have to take comfort knowing karma will get back to them

1 Like

I’m probably just soft.

Sorry for interrupting. Been a bad day for me.