Disappointment in shin hisako

Gotta love the weight this word carries “probably” very rooted in facts.

4 Likes

The money from sales doesn’t go into the budget. First it goes back into pay off the money MS invested, then any money after that is profit in their pockets, if they make enough profit to justify a continued investment then they give the game money for its budget to continue making them profit.

4 Likes

Nope,why’re you strawmanning me and misrepresenting me?
I just said I wouldn’t be disappointed if it was free,but since it’s a fully priced character I feel that I have the right to demand a full character.
Same reason you don’t pay for half a movie edited onto an old one(WARNING:STRAWMAN DETECTED)

Not everything has to be rooted in facts,at this time unless IG has their budget out for everyone to lookout all we can say is “probably”.

This is true.

One thing I’ll say that I don’t like is her stance which is EXACTLY the same as original Hisako. Shouldn’t she be standing upright like normal/alive than dead?

2 Likes

We have no idea how much they’ve received. We also have no idea how much they had left over from their season3 budget to work on this content or even if that’s where the money is coming from.

You say “over the last four years,” but DH got paid for season one content. Also, I’d be rather surprised if MS just gave them a flat amount and said “here, go make two more seasons.” Or three more seasons or whatever. I’d have to think this game gets funded on a season by season basis and even that’s a guess.

So I don’t know why you just assume they have the budget to do a lot more than they’re doing, especially after third season’s over and we’re essentially in uncharted territory for this game.

My point exactly, if we have no facts we can’t speak as if we do. Statements such as [quote=“UndeadShinobi6, post:120, topic:19258”]
You mean the Budget of money which they have recived over the course of the last 4 years which is probably a hell of alot ?
[/quote]
are just conjecture that some pass off as fact and when others tell them otherwise will not listen or try and comprehend and we end up with over 1K posts full of arguments that seem to repeat that is until someone else creates a duplicate thread to argue the same point.

1 Like

I wish her stance was something like this but i’ll take anything.

6 Likes

same here… a little disappointed

I really would have dug something like Baiken’s stance from Guilty Gear.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/guilty-gear/images/6/66/Baikenspriteani.gif/revision/latest?cb=20090322002116

1 Like

indeed

I’ll have to fix that link when I’m back on my pc, not sure how to on mobile. :confused:

You don’t have the right to demand a full character. No idea where you get the notion that you can make such absurd demands, but that just isn’t true.

How is it absurd to want a fully original character, and not some patched together clone? XD
I find it more absurd that people are defending this.

What would you rather have, a cake make from the bottom and up, all fresh and new?
Or a cake that is patched together from leftovers of another cake?

I know what I want… and it’s not the latter.

1 Like

Incubus, it’s ok to prefer a fully original char, but again, thats not the point

The choice is 1 new char and 2 remix, or 1 new char, and nothing else

Do you prefer less content if that means that it is only your preference? Even if some people are happy to have a new char archetype, even if its a remix?

No, the point is that they demand full price for something that isn’t new or original. They want us to pay the same for something that’s pieced together with, as the analogy said above, leftover cake. Because that’s what Shin Hisako is.

I would personally prefer a roster with only original characters, yes. No guest characters, no “remix” characters, no different versions of already existing characters, no clones, no palette-swaps, etc…

Quality over quantity.

I get it… sometimes people are satisfied with just getting some of those greasy fries from McDonalds instead of getting a good homecooked meal. That’s just not me.

1 Like

It’s simple. Don’t agree with it? Vote with your wallet. The only way that works.

Don’t worry, I am.
Not gonna support something I don’t want.

Might as well ask this again, but since when did every character have to be original and not a remix?