Disappointment in shin hisako

Not trying to be funny, but MK, SF, KI, are the standard, and been here since the 90’s.
Unless somebody makes a break thru VR fighter it will probably remain this way.

never saw it that way lol, easy or hard mode hisako XD

All this whining is just too much. I don’t like everything about KI S3 but damn.

4 Likes

Now you look stupid for opening this thread. Bashing a character before she is even released.Now she released, people like shin hisako very much,So really it should serve as a lesson to you and many others in the forums who find nothing more enjoyable than complain and whin about every f**king thing that happens outside of what they expected.

2 Likes

I still don’t like her.
Just because other people like her doesn’t mean everyone has to.
Try be less of a fanboy and be more realistic.

Wow that really made me think
Such an engaging discussion,still don’t have the character because i’m not going to support this kind of content,I learned nothing besides that I was right in opening this discussion because so many people wanted to talk about it at the time.
Lessons for you to learn
1.Hindsight is 20/20
2.Not everyone likes what the majority likes
3.I can talk about whatever I want on here

2 Likes

@rukizzel or @xSkeletalx can one of you guys close this thread?
I feel like anything else that will be put in this thread further is pointless arguing(ironic I know).

I couldnt make sense out of your reply but im glad you are the one pushing to close the thread ASAP. Thats good

Why?
Because you can’t deal with someone not agreeing with you?
Because you can’t deal with someone disliking something you like?
Because you can’t deal with the fact that there are people in this world who have a different opinion about something than you?

Come on, man…

Because you and your friends are a bunch of whiners who complain unhealthly about anything you dont like, create unnecessary threads, and lead pointless arguments and u take pride in that like its a good thing.

1 Like

Ghost Waifu is awesome but Shin Ghost Waifu is a TON of fun! : )

While I still would of preferred a uniqe samurai character (one somehwat unrelated to Hisako) I have to say that Shin Hisako is a blast to play : >

You guys are all welcomed to your opinion though. Hopefully the third character will tickle your fancies.

1 Like

Did you buy her?

No, I do not wish to support characters like that.

1 Like

I like that you are sticking to your opinion and not buying her. I would be upset, but all I have ever wanted from KI was the full orginal cast, and I have them now. To me any character made from now on is just a bonus character.

Now I know you don’t like Shin H., but I would rather have her than JD any day.

I do wish the Shin had the reversal move that Hisako has.

1 Like

Reversal move?? I’m not sure I get you. Do you mean a counter? Cause Shin hisako has a reversal in the form of a DP

Sorry, I play Tekken also, so to me it is a reversal. The 3punch 3 kick move.

Oooh ok

I feel the counters of hisako would really take away how overall different shin is to her… if they kept them personally. But I can understand why some want her to be more like her old self

I posted this in another thread but I guess its better suited here.

1 Like

I can see how, at release, she doesn’t seem as drastically different from Hisako as say, Shadow Jago from Jago. But I feel as time progresses and spirit orb/rekka cancel/instinct pressure tech is developed, we are going to see the differences in her play style evolve to appear more than Hisako Lite.

I’ll admit, I felt the tiniest confusion as I was looking at her in the lab. It did seem she was just an easier, more straightforward Hisako. But as a few buddies of mine and I kept playing her in the lab and in local matches, I kept seeing more and more opportunities for set ups, jukes and pressure that wouldn’t be possible with Hisako, or too many other characters.

I think the problem is that when, recently, Kilgore was released, it was immediately apparent he had a drastically different toolkit than Fulgore. New tech, set ups and work had to be done with that drastically different toolkit. Over time, I think the same amount of work will be put into Shin Hisako. It’s just here at launch, the toolkit doesn’t seem drastically different, so much as slimmed down.

2 Likes