New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

WHo is the baby streamer? PM me

I’m getting used to her I will say her instinct is hilarious. It does make me panic :joy::joy::joy: There have been times I’ve been sucked in the stage and can’t get out. Or pop up halfway in the floor.

I gonna be honest, shin sako sucks, as she is right now

Too early to judge.

I may be a casual but I compared her options to other chars, she is sick with mixups but she kinda sucks overall. Certain mu are unalmost unbrearble like, glacuis, kilgore gargos, kan ra too cuz she has no projectile invulnerable move

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
After you threw a lot of crap at people who didn’t like her, this is your conclusion.

Fair enough, you withheld your judgement until you had tried her, but I kinda love the irony here.

Lol, u are right its too early to review her but im sure many will come to my point of view. Many chars have tools to zone her. Kilgore zones her to death.

1 Like

This. Kiglore bullets make s life tough.

You know you could just put an orb in front of you, hit it,and walk behind?

The projectile will eat almost all fireballs, covering your advance to a more favorable position

3 Likes

The projectile eats fireballs 0.0 Nice to know. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m learning Shin Hisako. Want to have a set?

Sure, what about this:

Some mirror matches, some with you as Shin and I as another, and then the opposite

My my only complaint about her is that I can barely differentiate between her and hisako. When using her I keep trying to use the delayed auto doubles that hisako has and keep dropping combos lol other than that she’s what I would’ve wanted the original hisako to be.

Fair enough :smiley:

The shadow overhead is projectile invincible. It’s a little on the slow side but it works.

1 Like

Her Spirit Orb projectile destroys all projectiles except Shadows, Charged Jago Balls, and Kim Dragons.
And Shadow Shin Air Ryo Zan is projectile invulnerable.
And if you send your orb forward with >3P you can have a teleport destination right in their face.

I’m not saying she won’t have problem matchups. Characters who can keep her out will be a hassle going forward. But she certainly isn’t helpless.

2 Likes

Yeah, the more I think about her instinct the less I’m a fan of it.

I’ve got no problem with the ability in itself, but the fact that it’s the only thing her instinct does and ends it immediately is really uninteresting and boring to me. Honestly I think her instinct should have another benefit to it, like more safety on her specials or shenanigans with her spirit orbs, that in some situations might make her not want to release the trap and risk using up her comeback meter right away.

1 Like

Idk. That instinct is just way too good to do anything more than what it already does. It would be like if fulgore instinct was a free hype beam no matter how much meter you have and then people complain that his instinct should do more.

It would be too good if it did more and I dont think nerfing an already cool concept that already enabled interesting inescapable mixups just to add something seemingly random like plus frames would be right.

I don’t think it’s good enough in comeback situations, which is what the Instinct mechanic is supposed to be for. If I’ve got most of a bar on Shinsako and she does her Instinct, I’m tempted to just walk into the trap and take the ~20% to stop her new pressure/set-up potential right there.

And more than that I just don’t think it’s interesting. If another function were to be added to her Instinct I’d probably also want the trap to disappear if she gets hit or something for the sake of balance.

There’s other characters who get two abilities with their Instinct, so Shinsako wouldn’t be alone there.

How is her Instinct really any worse than Orchid’s constant cat spamming or Sadria’s web spamming?

1 Like