Disappointment in shin hisako

Yes, thank you, solid advice, will do, tenattaten, enjoy.

I have a strong feeling a season 4 will be happening sometime after the third new 3.5 or whatever u wanna call it character comes out. That survey has to mean something. There was enough characters on there for a full 8 or 9 character season, plus more. Just my opinion. But I think these 3 are just to fill in some time and that season 4 is taking a longer time than usual. Perhaps more stages will be involved or whatever the reason may be, it’s just taking longer. Again though, this is just how i feel about what’s happening

Also the whole thing about someone saying the season model was sort of over, and then later another dude coming out and saying something like that’s not nessecarily true or whatever it was. That also leads me to be inclined to having hope for a season 4.

Bruh hisako isn’t a samurai at all

We don’t have any proof that its shutting down but keits did say that kilgore and shinsako were remix characters for budget reasons.

She is worse than i thought.

She does not represent a samurai, she dont look badass or “shin”, her clothes are bad, the animations are bad, her gameplay is bad designed
And she is 100% recycled, even her instinct (the hands of the stage fatality).

Original Hisako is the opposite.

1 Like

Here you go.

Hmm, speaking of budget they mentioned during the Shisako stream that they were able to make ultimates because they sacrificed spending that funding elsewhere. It sounds to me like ultimates and all the color packs were the content intended for people that prefer the aesthetic side of ki, while remix characters were ment for the people that cared more about gameplay and wouldn’t mind reused assets.

3 Likes

maybe,really wish I had a ride to KIWC I live near houston so not that bad of a trip.

Do you have a link to her official gameplay trailer?

We are getting both with the last character.

yeah hopefully it blows us all the [expletive] out

Now don’t get me wrong she looks cool however she pretty much has the same ultra as hisako and you can spam with her and I don’t really like her instinct don’t get me wrong I will use her but she is not better then Hisako.

Get here! I have the two Shin Hisako consoles until tomorrow evening.

1 Like

Lol
 didn’t see your post before I put up mine

W-What?You have what you say?

Explain what you mean by spam?? I never understood the concept of people getting angry because of spamming.

No I’m not mad I mean she has her instinct hands and her projectiles which can spam.

He means that they have two consoles with Shinsako build, so you can try her if you are around