Different Kinds of Likes

im not even gonna say something here

Hahahaha!! Well played, sir. :slight_smile:

Just for that, I liked them both!

Wait, I just threw out candy, didn’t I? Oh well, it IS Halloween, after all lol.

Why not? You’re great at contributing ideas!

yea but right now i cant even come up with one :frowning: [quote=“GalacticGeek, post:23, topic:15913”]
Why not? You’re great at contributing ideas!
[/quote]

Well, think on it for a bit. :wink:

Yeah if this could be done using KI character’s faces, I think that’d be cute. I’d personally want to stay away from negative responses though. To me, that just seems like you’re closing off an avenue of conversation. If you dislike something, but don’t want to talk about it, then don’t talk about it. But to be able to just drive by with a “dislike” option and leave, I dunno, it just feels cheap to me, and ultimately kinda pointless given that we’re to, ya know
 Talk. :slight_smile:

Now that said, obviously, GG, I know you didn’t suggest a dislike option or anything negative for that matter. I’m mainly just agreeing on that front and stating my opinion why I think it’d be a bad idea. Even a “meh” option or something like that might not be a great idea.

Along with like, love, laughing and sympathy, I wouldn’t mind a “thank you” option, as in “thank you for saying that” or “thank you, I was thinking that too” or something along those lines.

2 Likes

[quote=“Iago407, post:26, topic:15913”]
Along with like, love, laughing and sympathy, I wouldn’t mind a “thank you” option, as in “thank you for saying that” or “thank you, I was thinking that too” or something along those lines.
[/quote] +1 :heart: :thumbsup:

Exactly what I was thinking! Hmm, I should follow that advice more often, I think :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I should probably be clearer on that, my bad. I meant something more like if you don’t like something, but you don’t want to actually talk about it, then don’t feel like you have to. You really don’t need to jump in and say “that’s dumb” and then jump out. That’s not really contributing more than some brief, unexplained negativity and I don’t really know how that helps in a place where discussion is kind of the point, ya know?

If you feel like talking about it, then cool, have a conversation. But I think the dislike button idea kind of eliminates the human interaction portion, and I think that most people inherently want to be told why someone doesn’t prefer their idea or opinion or whatever. I dunno, maybe that’s just me. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough with my initial idea on Fulgore’s hype beam, maybe I need to hear your perspective on what a good story mode might entail, as it might help inform my own opinion, etc.

Like I said, the drive-by “dislike” seems kinda cheap to me for eliminating this part in a place that’s meant to be more about discussion. Just my two cents though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you like the like or do you like to like?

philosoraptor

4 Likes

I like to like and like that we all like the like and not like the dislike, like okay!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes