Devil May Cry 5

You can probably do some moves, but I can imagine some of the more powerful ones that actually do an impact are spending orbs.

I don’t actually know though, but that’s how they made it sound like.

Hmmmmmm…

I don’t know how to feel about that…

I suppose I’l simply not use it until Dante’s Fully Upgraded then I won’t worry about whether or not Faust is cutting into my Orb Profit Margin. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or!

Wait until we get the full information about how the weapon works before you make a judgement call. :wink:

NEVER !!!

Always Act on foggy information !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

When Dante throws the hat on them, it turns them into a red orb stash where every hit you do will cause them to bleed red orbs.

The official Devil May Cry channel uploaded the whole panel (except for the opening) on YouTube in high quality.

X018?

Dude looks likea discount Chris Angel…

So glad to finally see V’s gameplay. It looks so awesome and I can’t wait to play as him. :heart:

So V seems to play like how many of us thought he would. Also interesting how his DT summons a giant golem to fight the equally large enemies. I was more surprised to hear Subhuman in the last parts of the trailer though, I guess contractual stuff kept it from going away forever.

Also, I wonder how much the XB1 demo will even show off? I hope we at least get a boss fight of some kind.

What a sexy game. Luv the demo. Been years since I’ve played a dmc game.

I dig V’s theme super hard.