Darksiders III

I think she looks fantastic. Sadistic and slightly cartoonish but not so much as to look out of place from reality.

1 Like

Me too. I’m not biggest fan of loot, combing and etc. But I really want Side Quests in Darksiders 3 too!

1 Like

So I take it that Death HIMSELF was not goth enough for you then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :confused:

[quote=“anon39655210, post:27, topic:2361, full:true”]this one got my interest though. That whip! :smiley:
[/quote]
So now does Fury’s whip bear a strong, striking resemblance to AND at the same time does it remind you of Ivy Valentine’s whip from the Soul Calibur series by any chance? :wink: :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :blush:

1 Like

That I’m down for. Add depth to the game.

1 Like

Keyword HIMSELF.
Maybe if it had been HERSELF? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ds2 is a good and very long game full of tricky zelda puzzles

1 Like

I blame parents who spoil thier children and teach them since child birth that its okay to complain about anything before giving it a taught. This generation is extremely intolerant not like in the 199’0s

1 Like

Well you FINALLY got Fury now. Is she goth enough for you or not quite/exactly? :slight_smile: :wink:

Welcome to 2017 where everybody complains about everything.

2 Likes

Ask me in late 2018 when the game comes out. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just like its predecessor Darksiders 1, just like in the 1st Darksiders game :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

So does Fury being female add or subtract from the game for you?

I would agree with that. We only have our first glimpse of DS3 and already people are trying to shoot it down. Whatever happened to waiting in baited anticipation and held breaths over what it might be. The excitement of getting ahold of your own copy of DS3 and diving into the story and the character…

Now if it comes out and it truly sucks that’s one thing. But it’s so early to tell. At this point everyone ought to be speculating what the story line will be like.

Speaking of which. This is supposed to be set in the same time frame as DS2 and Fury has to fight the 7deadly sins. I predict that in DS4 Strife will seek to fight maybe the Antichrist in another simultaneous set of events. The entire franchise is centered around vindicating war. Death went back in time to prevent the consequence of wars act from ever happening. Fury has to fight the 7 deadly sins (I smell a Dante’s Inferno type angle in play here) man probably doomed themselves early by embracing the debauchery that the 7 deadly sins brings.

Something I had written about was when the 7 deadly sinners (the human embodiment of the sin itself) come together, form the demon legion, which is a whole nother problem, and a big one at that (final boss maybe?)

2 Likes

I have mixed feelings. It’s kinda cool, but at the same time, kinda weird.
That makes no sense I know. lol I can live with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now did any of you noticed the “Eye of Sauron” stone embedded in the upper-middle part of Fury’s chest/breastplate? A reference to Lord of the Rings perhaps? :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did. But I think it also matches one of the relics from DS1. The mark of the shadow lurkers if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Had it been a male character, but in the exact same style and weapon of choice, I’d honestly be more excited. It’s kinda “typical” to have a female character use the whole dominatrix style, but it’s a badass stereotype none the less and Fury looks absolutely awesome, don’t get me wrong! But if it was a male character with a whip like that, I’d be a happy cookie. :3

My reactions to the official announcement AND teaser/reveal trailer of Darksiders 3:

1 Like

The gifs don’t show unless you click on them.

I actually liked Darksiders 2. Granted I had never played Darksiders 1. But from what I understand you could not pick a secondary weapon in DS1 and that was one of my favorit elements of DS2. Atl east the game should have good art direction like its predecessors.

1 Like