Darksiders III

http://www.gamezone.com/news/darksiders-3-basically-confirmed-by-developer-3427442

I can’t wait to see Strife or Fury in Darksiders 3!

2 Likes

I can’t fuggin wait dude. That’s the best gaming news I’ve heard in a while

2 Likes

Been seriously thinking about getting DS2… so its that good huh?

2 Likes

but developer decide to position

I’m sorry but I don’t seem to understand exactly what you’re saying there :confused:

http://giphy.com/gifs/chris-carter-triangle-50-ufos-RuJDSOIhjv0Z

The Third Horseman shall ride forth into battle once again! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah, okay and gotcha. I see what you’re saying now too :wink: Speaking about that, why exactly is the Darksiders series’ new development team doing that anyway especially since Darksiders III is now basically confirmed? :confused:

Yes. It’s great game!
You should get Darksiders 2 Deaththinitive Edition.

3 Likes

LOL! I just bought it earlier, and been playing for the last hour…its great! Reminds me a lot of Dantes Inferno… not quite as awesome as Dantes…but great so far!
Thanks!

3 Likes

I never play Dante’s inferno in my life but that game look really cool.
Darksiders is first before Dante’s inferno released.

1 Like

Trust me…its the best of the 3 that are all very similar.
Dante’s Inferno
God of War
Darksiders

IMO…having played all 3…Dantes inferno is the best one

2 Likes

I just watched Dante’s inferno final boss on youtube and… I saw SATAN’S DICCK! That’s really disgusting…

Personally, I wasn’t that much of a fan of DI, but I still go back to my PS2 and play God of War 2 to this day. Same with the survival mode on Darksiders 2.

DI is very “MATURE”…it has plenty of nudity… fat women that ■■■■ and puke down in the depths of hell…adulterers that you can kill…rapists… all sinners…you can kill them “punish”…or absolve them “forgive”

its awesome!

1 Like

uhhh NO…but I am very intrigued by Helll, and the details of the 9 circles.

1 Like

Lol. Maybe I’ll try to play that game! It’s really cool.

1 Like
3 Likes

God finally answered my pray… I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR LONG TIME!!!

fhgffgfghfhhhyghtkughthjvhfcjhvgfogfhhjfghddjtydhtrfuktdjtyfgfjdhgffgjd I HOPE STRIFE PLAYABLE IN DARKSIDERS 3!!!

1 Like

I am so happy right now. I wonder what does Fury’s form look like? I can’t wait to see that!

1 Like
3 Likes

thank GOD I played darksiders 1 for gold, can´t wait.