Darksiders III

Hmmm… I thought the first one was ok.
I thought the second one was meh.
I may try the third.
#Hoping4DemoSoIWasteNo$

So now what do you think of AND how do you feel about Fury’s form personally in Darksiders 3?

Darksiders 3 website is up.

I am really glad that they finally confirmed Darksiders 3. We’ve been waiting for long time. I feel like this is exactly what we want/need to see. But I don’t care about next horseman is female. I just wanna play Fury and she look naughty and cool! :slight_smile: Strife is my favorite horseman, I was expecting he would be playable in Darksiders 3 until someone leaked it. I’m not even mad. I hope Strife playable in co-op, DLC or waiting for Darksiders 4.

EDIT: Sloth is in Darksiders 3? That’s mean we will see Seven Deadly Sins characters in DS3!

2 Likes

I haven’t played any of the past two games… this one got my interest though. That whip! :smiley:

2 Likes

You can buy Darksiders Fury’s collection - War and Death for $20.00, If you want to. :slight_smile:

Oh boy, I can’t help but very hype. I’m excited to see Fury’s gameplay soon!

2 Likes

Are these figurines or something? Where do I find them?

1 Like

I still think anyone of the four horsemen would make a wonderful guest character for ki. I would personally love that. Tell me they wouldn’t make a good addition…

1 Like

Will anyone hope Darksiders 3 will make a reveal? I so want Strife & Fury together!

2 Likes

Unlikely, but It would definitely be cool. With how great the art style was in Darksiders 2, I bet a sequel would look gorgeous.

2 Likes

darksiders 2 was so awesome, i need to beat it

2 Likes

Darksiders 3 is finally back. Coming out sometime next year for PS4 XB1 and PC. Finally new life breathed into one of my favorite franchises. Time to raise the hype.

2 Likes

All on board the Darksiders hype train! Darksiders hype! Darksiders FTW! Darksiders is now FINALLY back once again! :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now personally how do you feel about AND what do you think of Fury’s physical appearance/form in Darksiders 3?

I think she’s beautifully drawn. Kinda have a sadistic cartoonish feel to her but not so much that she looks like she doesn’t belong with her brothers.

1 Like

I still think anyone of the four horsemen would make a wonderful guest character for ki. I would personally love that.

1 Like

Merged the two threads.

If Darksiders III is a lot like DS 1 and not a lot (i.e. at all) like DS 2, then I’ll be very, very happy.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with Darksiders 2? I like both. But I am curious about your opinion on DS 2.

I am sure Darksiders 3 will be like DS 1 because developers asked DS community if they want gameplay like DS 1. I really hope side quests return too, they are very fun.

2 Likes

people complaining about the game already because of her face( she looks like something straight out of skylanders) but the game is coming out 2018, we will wait.

1 Like

I loved the story of DS1 I just wished it was as extensive a land as is it’s brother DS2. However I found the loot, combining, and ranking system of DS2 kinda cumbersome and awkward. I mainly kept two possessed weapons a glaive and a syth feeding it everything I find until I maxed them out or found a possessed weapons of the same kind that could eat more. It was the only way I could fathom the system.

What I would love of DS3 is a universe as big as DS2 with the story telling of DS1 if that makes any sense. No doubt my wish list will ghee with time.