Crimson Vampire Bat Available in Shadow Lords

Sorry I was at the gym.

YES! The Crimson Vampire Bat should be all working now.

1 Like

Cool that it appears to be working again, but I havenā€™t yet received my Bat, nor have I been refunded the KI Gold that I paid for the pack.

You mistake my response for anything more than saying the pack is working now. Still working on other bits of this.

3 Likes

The pack states Rare (or better) Crimson Bat. How do we know what level we received, so I know to try for something better or not. The other ones are color coded, so it makes a little more sense, but I am just a bit confused by this. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

How long is the pack live for was going bed and going get it in the am

Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t like what Iā€™m seeing in-game (K.I. version from Spain)ā€¦ tittle of the pack: ā€œmissing textā€, content details: ā€œmissing textā€ā€¦ if I buy itā€¦ will I see ā€œmissing crimson batā€ā€¦? Iā€™m not saying this completely as a jokeā€¦ sometimes in other games non-english languages have a problem that the english version doesnā€™t have or had it fixed with a patch that only fixed the english version, and we have to wait for non-english patchesā€¦ anyone from Spain bought the pack and received it?.

Iā€™m from Spain, but Iā€™m not going to be able to buy it until 7-8 PM local time.

I will tell you then

I would rather if you donā€™t buy it just for the sake of testing if thereā€™s a chance weā€™ll have 10.000 gems going to the astral plane and beyond, to me itā€™s 1/11th of my astral savingsā€¦ if you do, record a video in case the crimson bat doesnā€™t show up.

I donā€™t recall how many gems I have, but even if I have just the amount to buy it, I will for the sake of testing.

2 Likes

Just bought and used it.

Has less stat bonuses than killer vampire bat, but better vampirism. I enjoyed using it against shadows and mimics so far.

(I still want my refund, though!)

Hereā€™s the list of all 5 different killer quality bats, I think the Crimson bat has only 1 quality like the Killer tier, unless someone else confirms it has different versions:

Crimson: 45/85/75 +65% +60% 60 energy per charge
Killer: 40/80/70 +70% +70% 70 energy per charge
Epic: 30/70/60 +60% +60% 50 energy per charge
Rare: 25/55/00 +35% +35%
Common: 20/00/00 +15% +15%

Thanks to FeverAyeAye for posting the image and REYNOSOFUA11 for the energy cost.

Nice, thank you, looks like itā€™s better than the Killer normal in my opinion, how much it costs to recharge?

60 per charge.

What theā€¦? Iā€™ve just decided to risk 10.000 gems in the ā€œmissing itemā€ pack and Iā€™ve got one like FeverAyeAyeā€™s, the pack in the english version says ā€œrare or betterā€, was it pure luck or is the quality fixed?.

You can buy it without worries, I couldnā€™t wait any longer and the pack works as intended even if itā€™s ā€œmissing itemā€. Check the other messages in the topic, thereā€™s an image with the stats, I think the quality is fixed since Iā€™ve got the same one as the one in the image, looks very killer.

1 Like

Thank you for the info, for the first bat I got the same stats which is not bad. Now just need to get tiger and owl.

Yeahā€¦ Like my credits remain the same trough shadow lordsā€¦ No refund, right?

So do you get a perfect one every time, or did you have to buy multiple packs to get the best stats?

I received the stats listed above. The guardian card has the KI perfect sticker on it, so I think it safe to assume there is only one tier variant.

1 Like