Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners

You guys rock.

I just got the 4 other gen 1 figures and love them.
Quick question though. I entered the codes for those and it says it downloaded but I do not see the colors in the game.

Lol did they give you a code?

Did you restart the game?

Those go live when Season 3 does. Until then, itā€™s only Shago #10 and #11 that are in the current build.

1 Like

Not until the 29th for the other Wave 1 figures

THANK YOU ULTIMATE SOURCE!!!

You guys are simply awesome!!! You guys ā€œmade it rightā€ for all of us in the community that bought the Limited Edition Shadow Jago figure (which is an incredible figure btw!)

I canā€™t wait to see what you guys put out next! I gotta have a Glacius, Kan Ra, and Kim Wu!!!

Canā€™t wait to show these colors to everyone onlineā€¦

ā€¦until S3 launches. Then, Shago will be at the back of my mind since his changes are very minimal. XD

Got my code nowā€¦The funny thing was I had ordered Fulgore, Hisako, & Saberwulf & left off Jago thinking I was going to have to get another Shadow Jago as well, so I was going to get some now & some later so the cost wouldnā€™t be so badā€¦& now Iā€™m just without Jago.

Anyway, Itā€™s all good. Iā€™m getting them all eventually anyway.

You guys are awesome! I just sent an email and canā€™t wait to get that sweet color 11!

CStyles, are you getting one? Or do you have them all, and plan on collecting the rest?

yes I restarted the game and then the entire console.
I had no problem with the Shago color 10 from the original release a few weeks back but these 4 are a no go.

1 Like

This is something entirely different. The colors for Jago, Sabrewulf, Fulgore, and Hisako donā€™t come in to play until March 29th.

1 Like

Got mine and it looks awesome :smiley:

Yea. I got them all. I encourage everyone to leave their feedback on the actual figures in this thread:

AWESOME! Got mine within 2 Hours @UltimateToy that is the definition of Customer Serviceā€¦you guys ROCK!

Also on the poll for the next character PLEASE VOTE RIPTOR!!!

2 Likes

Sent my email, Ultimate source coming in with the clutch!

Got my code. Shago 11 is godlike. Thank v much @ultimatetoy

1 Like

Played with his new color a bit, it looks pretty solid. But I wonder why this color was released but not any of the other characters. Will that effect Shagos transition to the new lighting with his colors?