Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners

Limited means there are no more color 10 codes…

Color 10 was the limited incentive, this is just a courtesy to those who bought in and got the special version. Color 10 is not available anymore.

Got mine already. Thanks @UltimateToy

Yeah, this happened to me too.

See now this is how you do things, one post addressing everyone’s questions, comments, and concerns. I didn’t buy LE Shago but great job Ultimate Toy Source for addressing consumer needs.

I think I’m gonna stop looking on this thread. I’ve got no card and I haven’t figured out what the the blessed an order name is. Welp.

Thank you for listening @UltimateToy

Holy crap, thanks so much @UltimateToy!

Sent my pic and my name, now I shall sit back and await amazingness.

Luckily I never delete my emails. :smile:

hopefully they get back me by the end of the day.

EDIT: Got mine in about an hour. Definitely earned a returning customer.

SUPREME VICTORY! Ultimate Toy owns again! Sending you that email guys and gals. Thanks for everything.

Very cool!

Now on to the international order situation

Got mine, thanks @UltimateToy. You guys rock, and I will be doing business again soon. Hope Cinder is in the plans for Wave 2.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Depending on their business hours, you may get it tomorrow. But they have for the most part been very quick, I got my reply in a matter of maybe 2 or so hours.

Just got mine, thanks a ton @UltimateToy I just wish all of Shadow Jago’s colors 3-9 had been this good.

Yeah they’re replying is great. I just sent them a random email asking for a color 11 code even though I didn’t own LE Shago and they still replied so grade A response times.

Got mine! Extremely thrilled with this turn of events. :sunglasses:

Do you have the box for your figure, that might work. Alternatively, if you explain your case, take a screenshot of your Color 10 Shadow Jago and give your human name that was involved in the order they’ll probably help you out.

Ah, kk. Thank you. I don’t have the box, so I’ll take a pic of both the figure and color 10 as evidence.

Sent my email two hours ago still waiting…