Chris Sutherland is back for season 3

Yeah, I’d also prefer an inconsistent hash to removing the Mike announcer entirely. His shadow counter and combo breaker callouts are just too good :slightly_smiling:

Im with you friend!!!
Mike is the the best voice in killer instinct.

1 Like

Agree!!
We need some info about mike.
we love mike voice.
and we need to know if IG or MS can call him to season 3.
Official word please. whats the problem with that?

brother, the entire game is inconsistent right now, the story mode, no ultimates, no 3d stages, some animations, etc… but mike is the only thing “perfect fit” in this game. and MS want to remove him against fix the other problems… WTF???

Lol. I’ll point out that no 3D stages is actually pretty consistent :-p

Not really sure where anyone is hearing they are scrapping the Mike announcer. They were looking for ways to make it more consistent, that’s all I heard.

Shadow Counter is the notification that I have Emails on my phone XD
Mike’s Combo Breaker is my text notification.

I’m gonna be a tad irritated if he gets removed XD

Not having Mike return for voice work was one of my biggest upsets after DH stopped working on the game. That and whoever animated all the Season 1 characters. There was some really amazing stuff happening at DH that would have make this game even better. Not that IG isn’t doing awesome, but imagine some of those talents working with these talents. Woo-boy.

1 Like

Yes!!! That one needs to come back. It makes it sound way more epic than the current one (not that I dislike it mind you).

Watching the Tusk Season 3 livestream. I really hope the callouts aren’t final.