Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

“He only got half a kilt. Dunno why he has that.”

… Teaser. :o

This is probably my new main. The normals are ghastly.

1 Like

Where’s announcer Mike!?

Yeah, I really hope we still have the option to leave announcer Mike in. I always play with that and this is…disjointed.

Sweet throwback to the old Conqueror/Bounce ultra!

Mike announcer is in, they just use this one because it competes less with their talking.

10 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply!

I’m beyond fired up right now. I didn’t envision Tusk coming back like this, but this is better than I could have hoped. Part of the reason I want Eyedol back so bad is to see what you guys can do!

@TempusChaoti

Phew! I just hope he and ARIA will still be available for announcing in season 3.

Imagine if there was a KI movie/TV/web series, Chris and Mike would play as the tournament commentators and shouting out combos.

@TempusChaoti - I will say that his metal teeth are freaking me out. But that ultra ender is incredible.

This character is so good.

I’m really digging Tusk. Definitely he will be the character I pick up at the start of S3.

Tusk looks freaking awesome! His theme, his attacks, his stage, his ultra… (note: @developers Y’all need to finish that ultra. The stream version dropped and became 2 combos around the stomps :P)
He’s so heavy and beefy and powerful. Everything about him just screams BAMF. #ExertSounds
ALSO, Fulgore looks great in the new lighting, and Hisako’s stage is fenominal.

Now, on a slightly more weaboo note about Shadow Air Skull Splitter…
#Tusk can do the Wind Scar. We are anime now.
[URL=http://s125.photobucket.com/user/kagura117/media/Inuyasha/inuyashawindscar.gif.html][/URL]

1 Like

If we can’t get a teaser to the next character. Can you give us even the vaguest of hints? To keep the community theorizing.

Yes. It is the next character coming to Killer Instinct.

8 Likes

Not a Tusk fan but I do like his ultra.

Damn I think I know who it is.

Will it be an original character this time? Hope its a vampire.

I can’t stop watching this trailer.

I don’t know how people can complain about Tusk’s voice. Tusk trailer was probably some of the best lines and voice acting in any KI Trailer. Great Job guys!

4 Likes

I think anyone who was expecting Arnold instead of Chris Hemsworth was caught off guard. But it’s growing on me. This @#$ing trailer, man. I want to go out and start a fight.