Character Backstory - The Herald of Gargos

No… shadow jago became his own being. Jago forced omen out and by doing to created shadow jago as his own entity… all unexplained for now though lol

3 Likes

This does mean that in potential sequels Shago and Omen remain potential characters, even if Gargos is beaten. Assuming they dont die…

Incoming shadow characters.

Confirmed:

Shadow Omen

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone’s really ready. We’ve been saying “Oh it’s not coming till Spring '16? That’s forever away!” Now it’s practically palpable!

Side note:

I knew that omen would want a physical body lin this game or a potential sequel whether it’s someone else’s body or his own is up for debate.

7 Likes

Great update, as always!!

Omen its really looking bettter and better. S3 balance changes are great, this update about his motivations its awesome…

Just give him a bit more accesories, please!!

Make his current appaerence his retro, and add a new outfit with similar model but wings always out and broken parts of Shago armor as accesories.

Now it even has more sense. In his effort of revive this feelings again, he uses Shago’s rags, rejecting his construct condition and reclaiming his power over Jago’s will

1 Like

hmmm… not sure how to feel about this. what soul does posess shago now that Omen and Jago are separate again?

Otherwise, Omen’s story was good.

I don’t think this really confirms anything but it is easy to guess.

I can imagine he could be getting an actual story in season3. [quote=“Blade4693, post:20, topic:4838, full:true”]
So it sounds like they really are setting us up for another Shadow Character.

And holy crap, Gargos is a demigod that can literally poof things into reality with just his imagination? How tf is something so powerful going to be taken down by the KI good guys without seeming silly? I know the KI team can do it but still, this thing seems like it could be a little OP (story wise lol)

Also, I attempted to look up Ikkorans to see if they were based on something like a religion, myth, legend etc. but couldn’t find anything, anybody got an idea of where they got that word from or is it likely something the team just made up for KI?
[/quote]

I think it’s a cas eof where Gargos is, he’s indefinitely powerful in the Astral plane, bui maybe not quite as strong when he is out of it?

1 Like

Hey I’ve read enough Japanese comics to know where this goes~ tentacle monsters confirmed. XD

Dog metaphor w/rabbit hutch
http://global3.memecdn.com/angry-rabbit_o_892856.jpg

nice story. i love KI.

1.is it possible that we see angelic omen?like white light omen?elochim omen?will he get a red devil costume?like his red devil accessories?
2.when is the next season 3 character reveal? is there a schedule?
4.where is 3.?
3.cheap.
5.when are we going to see arbitor gameplay?

Actually, I’m wondering if this is really a reference to the new lighting in the game. It occurs to me that Omen might be greatly affected by changes in the way the game handles lighting and so he might look quite different in S3. Just a thought…

4 Likes

Mmmm, maybe, but we already saw Omen in Kim’s stage and, although he is as different as other characters due lighting changes, he doesn’t seem THAT different.

Bow before the awesome backstory of Omen!!!

3 Likes

Just mentioning that… Because in a sense, if one goes against Gargos and in turn “helps” the good guys for his own selfish desires, he indirectly can be viewed as a good guy ala scorpion. Whatever though, I’m just giving my two cents.I’m just looking beyond what was given.

Technically “anti-hero”

KI’s Akuma please!

Yeah neutral I guess

Different manners of thinking, really. Its fine, not a huge deal anyway.