Character Backstory - Fulgore Mark 03 Field Manual-L

this photo is a native 1080p…

5 Likes

Bravo, I love these military instruction manual mock-ups.

It felt like if I was reading a Fallout 4’s Vault-tec terminal.

I wonder if air eye laser will travel further like the original.

In other words, are they “un-nerfing” it?

oh, and one more thing: It totally sucks to be an Ultratech technician. Recovering a Fulgore unit is like defusing a bomb, nursing a deathclaw and being chased by the T-1000 at once.

1 Like

Great job Rukari! The forum and community stuff has been top notch since you took over…honestly I dont miss Robles at all. THis forum, back storys, give aways, ect…blows away anything he ever did…no offense to him…just saying ya know?

I hope everyone at IG/MS, most impotantly…has a SAFE holiday! And thank you so much for this game we all love…KILLER INSTINCT!!!

Now back to working on my LVL 50 club :smiling_imp:

A good point though I don’t think it’s likely any of the season1 cast will gt a stagger it still sounds like an interesting theory. Personally I just can’t wait to use his new tools.

Heck yeah!

Could mean a number of things but Thunder believes that a Fulgore is his brother, it could mean Eagle isn’t going to be a character at all. One in particularity is his “rebellious” tendencies, meaning Eale is some how fighting the programming of the machine within him.

I’m lovin’ all these theories that we have coming up. Can’t wait to see what they’ll have in store for Fulgore.

I’d much rather it doesn’t happen. Fulgore’s one of my mains and I know how to fight up close with him. Trust me if you only rely on zoning it’s not lon before someone catches up with you, lol.

It doesn’t fully make sense for them to change his fierce laser again after the community voted on this version. I’m thinking his medium laser will go full screen since that one is easier to dodge than his anti-air variant.

I got this rather strong Terminator vibe to AND from Fulgore’s new expanded “backstory” while reading through it :wink: :smile:

looks like fulgore is getting interesting goodies!

This doesn’t sound like Fulgore nerfs it sounds like buffs…KEITS PLEASE

Challenge accepted. FT10, let’s go!

This is an interesting read. See you in January IG! Bring it!

1 Like

I think if Fulgore got a full screen Med laser, they’d probably nerf that quick fast and in a hurry seeing now quick that move comes out. I would like if they did change Heavy laser, that they’d just double the range that it has now. It wouldn’t be full screen, but it’d be a bit more useful.

The eye laser adjustment sounds like Fulgore is getting the angle change + full range option from the forum poll that Keits ran before. An alternate possibility might be that the range will stay the same, but it could gain mild tracking properties. I don’t see him keeping the current angle and gaining a range extension, nor do I see MP laser getting a range extension.

Oh, and the reflector idea sounds kinda cool, I guess. Makes him even more of a Guilty Gear character.

1 Like

Is it a good idea to make KI more like Guilty Gear?

I wonder if there will be a way that fulgore actually gets both versions. The current HP laser and the one that has the full range but at another angle. Maybe a new input for Fulgore. DP with K maybe. Maybe the angles are 90 degrees and then move down and fwd a bit from there. Maybe being able to cover the area that Fulgore’s DP doesn’t cover just above him. shot in the dark I know.

Because they are proposing “re-alignment in the field” I’m guessing that this will be a shadow move, or cost pips or something to make his laser go the full distance. We will see.

The story is cute. It reads like the old Saturday Night Live “Happy Fun Ball” commercial.

1 Like

If you’re Sadira, Cinder or Aira, yes it is very easy. Or if you attempt a cross up, you can dodge it. It’s a move used mostly to stop jump ins his DP can’t reach.

I honestly am a bit concerned about that now seeing as it can stuff alot of rush down attempts, I think in reaosnable logic he will notbe getting something like this.

I don’t think so, sure there’s characters with abilities like that, but Fulgore always had a reflector in the old games. so lol

I agree on that possibility they may only be referring to his Shadow Eye-beams I think. Though I think they may be referring to his air shadow eye-beams? then again it’s IG/MS so who knows they’ll be throwing us a curve-ball probably.

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN BALL

2 Likes

the manual concept is rather charming.

long rang lazers are coming back, but it’s likely wont be his standard special(shadow/Instinct)

Step #5 had me lmao! I feel sad for part-time Ultratech employees.

AKA Full-Time UT employees who didn’t memorize the Fulgore manual

2 Likes