Chance for S4 announcement at E3?

It would be a good way to buff up their line up. Currently it’s looking very abysmal and seeing as how they have been pushing budget games to make up for quality, it wouldn’t be surprising to see KI with the PC level textures running on the Scorpio.

I think they said this one is not a remix character.

1 Like

I highly doubt Season4 would be remix mania, remixes is a way to deal with a lack of time and budget. If a new season is greenlit then they’d receive funding for it.

1 Like

They need to just release a sequel and get away from seasons. Release a complete game.

2 Likes

a sequel will be at least 2 to 3 years away if its in their plans now, which i doubt seeing as we’re still getting content.
When we finally get a sequel it would now doubt launch with less content than what we have from 3.5 seasons. So complaints would still ensue that its not a “complete game”

KI works so well with the season model so i hope it continues personally.

1 Like

You know, after some time, I think it would be neat to have one more season. Maybe not 8 characters, imo 4 characters + skins, missing stages and general polish.

My dream would be to see KI outlive sleep fighter 5, and judging by how idiotically this game is handled, I think it’s not far fetched.

Considering the brand security of SF and the fact that it was released nearly 3 years after KI, I’m willing to wager that KI 2013 might not outlive SFV. Most of that is (as I said) just because of Street fighter being a more well recognized name and the fact the SFV is still kind of a baby.

They was still pushing out destiny content until they announced destiny 2. Why can’t they announce a new KI?
Seasons are so overrated people has already put in $120 into the game if they bought the ultra combo pack for all 3 seasons. I don’t plan on spending 40 more dollars on another season. This game is going to be 4 years old this year its time to just let it die and bring in a new sequel. There is no hype behind the game anymore.

The hype leading up to this last round of Ultimates says hello.

What hype? I don’t see any hype…

1 Like

I completely disagree. I wouldn’t mind a new Ki announced, but I would be ecstatic if they announced season 4 at e3.

Well, this thread did have a ton of likes, comments and views. Whether or not your own personal level of hype was high, the thread certainly didn’t have any tumbleweeds blowing through it.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest here. They could essentially call destiny 2 season 2 instead.
You say you want a new sequel for KI with I imagine a new engine, graphics etc. Well destiny 2 isn’t being built on a new engine. Making it easier to churn out a sequel for it.

Let’s not forget that destiny is one of the biggest properties on the market. A team that’s infinitely larger than iron galaxy with a budget in the hundreds of millions. That game/company is like a machine. Of course they can pump out a sequel. Destiny probably made 1000x more profit that KI too.

I’m no fan of destiny but comparing it to KI in why we should be getting a sequel is silly. Also, there’s plenty of us who would prefer a season 4 at this point. I’d find it more outdated to just stop giving us seasons and constant updates and instead we get a sequel with half the content we already have :expressionless:

1 Like

lol there’s no hype.

I would rather hope for KI2 season one wishful thinking

2 Likes

One out of three… Do you really think a new season would bring new non remixes beyond this new character?

Don’t know. Heck I don’t even now if we are getting a new season.

chance=slim to none. It will be like the general raam thing. They will only announce the last missing character. I will bet money lol

What if it’s Drew