Can we have KI gamer pictures?

You are correct for the most part. Its kind of like an E3 but also has conferences/panels that teach you about a certain games processes, new tech, etc etc. Its more about the creative and creating side of computer graphics and gaming than just marketing a product (however there is alot of that there as well). They also display new projects coming out or being worked on as well as looking for investors in starting up their projects.

I went last year. Its a beautiful and enlightening experience.

Can anyone go to GDC? Or only Devs, Press & VIP?

Any update about this?

Thanks in advance ^^

Itā€™s rolling along! We need to decide on style/presentation, but it looks like things will move forwards ā€“ I donā€™t have an ETA yet, though.

23 Likes

Thats great news!!!

I really appreciate the update!

It would be nice to have one pic per character ^^ Can you tell us any other detail, for small may be? Like estimated number of pics or something like that? Thank you!

1 Like

Hoping for a sweet Jago picture.

Itā€™s a very minor request for us to have put forward, but Iā€™m sure the vast majority of the KI community are thankful for the fact that the team would listen to, consider, and now work towards making it happen.

We really do appreciate the work both teams put into the game FOR US, even if we may not always show it.

4 Likes

+1

You are awesome guys, we really appreciate your work

1 Like

You are the man Mr. Isgreen. Thank you for all your efforts!

1 Like

This is awesome, Iā€™ll greatly look forward to this :smiley:

As long as Cinder getā€™s one, Iā€™m good.

I agree with this statement.

1 Like

Ahhh this is so exciting. Iā€™ve been waiting for a gamer pic that I have a bit more of a personal connection toā€“the stock ones are nice, but I donā€™t have an attachment to any of them like I do to the characters of KI. If I can rep Glacius, who is one of my favorite characters from any form of entertainment, I will be a happy camper! :]

On that note, I do wonder how theyā€™re going to pick which characters to go with. Of course the fairest and most favorable option would be to do all of them, but KIā€™s roster is growing so huge, that might be a bit of an undertaking now. One possibility I considered was if they simply stuck to the classic KI characters that have been in every installment in the seriesā€¦ but then that isnā€™t fair to the original characters that IG has put a ton of hard work into for this game (and that have enjoyed their share of popularity, like Aganos and Mira). I think Jago and Fulgore are safe bets of course, and Arbiter probably doesnā€™t need one given that Iā€™m pretty sure he already got one when H5 releasedā€¦ as far as the others go, it will be interesting to see who they go with. Crossing my fingers for ā€œall of themā€ but grateful for whoever we get, regardless. :]

I admit Iā€™m a bit attached to this stupid mech after three years. But I will swap it out for KI in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Oh pls tell the Xbox gods for there to be a Sadira gamer pic.

1 Like

There will be only one gamer-pic: Shadow Jago :wink:

I want one of Dretch.

1 Like

Sonic Adventure 2 or Killer Instinct for my profile pic?

Choices, choicesā€¦

Did you know that there actually is a classic Fulgore gamer picture already? It is in ā€œRare Classic Picture Pack 2ā€ for one hundred cents. It is an Xbox 360 one though, so I am not sure if you can use it on Xbox One.