Can we have KI gamer pictures?

All 360 gamer pics work on the one but they don’t fit the entire box and it looks funky.

I’m so happy that it happens! Can’t wait to actually have good gamer pictures on the Xbox One.

Thanks a lot for this. Is good to see , that de development team cares about our opinions and suggestions .

Aaaand… They’re in! Enjoy!

15 Likes

o my woow you are the best

Thanks! :grinning:

Just saw the Kim Wu gamerpic on a friend’s profile just a few moments ago. :slight_smile:

How do we make them appear here in the forum?

Well, that’s awesome. It’s all thanks to the KI Community, you folks made this possible.

(P.S.: What do the KI gamer pics look like anyway? Is it their hero arts?)

Basically. Nothing drastic but still awesome

1 Like

Nice! :ok_hand:

Awesome. Which ones do you have?

YEAAAAAHHHH!!!

Aganos for me!

1 Like

Fast question @TempusChaoti.

There are pictures for many characters, but some are missing.

Fulgore, Glacius, Sadira, Orchid, Spinal and Shadow Jago. What happened to them? Do you know if this is going to be updated with the last 2 characters too?

Thanks in advance

Whoa whoa whoa, where do I go to get the character pictures for XB profile? Is there a Spinal or Fulgore picture?

More are on the way. I don’t have an ETA yet for the rest. The new characters for this season will also have them, once revealed.

9 Likes

Go to your profile, and there you can choose your player picture. Spinal and Fulgore aren’t here at the moment

Thank you kindly for the feedback!

Awesome, thank you!!!

1 Like

So long as Fulgore and Spinal get one I am happy…for the time I will stick with Omen (but this is great news)

Also what about Logos or emblems from Ki becoming GP? That would be kinda cool

1 Like

Big surprise, no Glacius. :angry:

1 Like