Can we have KI gamer pictures?

Thank you so much! I’ll be crossing my fingers. If I could get a Glacius gamerpic I would probably never change it, ever. ;w;

Dark Dreams Don’t Die.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! At the very least we get an update about it.

D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die. Have you played through the game? Its some crazy stuff, didn’t like it at first but it grew on me. Didn’t know IG were part of it until the end of Episode 1.

I havent gotten far…only far enough to were the cat girl comes out and the fat guy…basically the first chapter. It is def crazy though…now that i have a kinect Im going to try it again.

@TempusChaoti
[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/little%20girl%20big%20shirt%20icon.png.html][/URL]
#THANK YOU BASED ISHMAE1 SENPAI

This would really be great!

It would be really nice if they did make them, it could also be used as unlock-able items maybe, adding a bonus reason to take the time to make them!

2 Likes

I know everyone’s talking about Season 3’s lack of stage per character formula but maybe we can have some update about gamer pictures and avatar items, too? :wink:

please we need this

We need this! It would be so great to actually express your interest through the gamerpics.

I have the ask in, but everyone’s busy on GDC stuff right now. I’ll ping them next week.

8 Likes

Keep doing God’s work my boy.

2 Likes

@TempusChaoti Has any progress been made on this topic?

3 Likes

also wondering about this

Any news about this?

I keep running into the guy I talked to and he’s been busy with GDC, Build, etc.

I’ll poke him again today.

7 Likes
3 Likes

What does GDC mean?

Thanks for checking…this would be really great! the Upload editor idea is cool too! I had never looked at all the templates before until yesterday…man there are a lot of Xbox games to choose form…except KI. To me that would be even better to have templates for videos!
(Ive bee using Sunset Overdrive and I’ve never even played that game! lol)

From my understanding, it’s a yearly convention where game developers meet up to discuss stuff like marketing/IPs/projects, and run an award ceremony for the last year’s releases.

I may be off a little bit, so others may need to correct me!

1 Like

I’d like to see some avatar items too. I didn’t really want avatars to be a thing again, but now that they are we could definitely make use of them.

Plus the gamerpic maker lets you do some fun stuff now, as you can see from my own picture.
I just wish the avatar editor wasn’t more prone to crashing than George Michael.