Can the CPU not do full ultras please?

Takes ages to finish and it’s not like the CPU gets any satisfaction from doing them. Ditto for taunts and teabagging!

I kinda agree, when I win with ultra in shadow lords I Ender it immediately, the AI does 2 minute long juggle combos and a full Ultra for no reason. It’s just kinda irritating, I just want to move on.

1 Like

Nope. Either rage quit or look away.

7 Likes

Is a machine making you angry? Best get used to it now… Because when they become sentient then ti will just get worse. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not angry, just a waste of time.

Then it’s making you angry, or frustrated. Its’ essentially trying your patience…

1 Like

Are 2 minutes of their lifes than anybody is going to give them back. I believe the request is completly viable and understandable.
Maybe allow the IA to made ultras but not every time they win, the IA in mortal kombat doesnt make always a fatality.

No disrespect but…

Put it this way. You lost, you get ultra’d, you deal with it. You’re actually lucky that the AI in this game does ultra combos “once”. The actual players? Fogetaboutit!!

This request is nowhere near understandable nor viable by any means.

Don’t want to get ultra’d? You better break some combos and counter some meaty specials.

That is all.

3 Likes

I dont loose against the IA so i dont need too improve my gameplay (against the IA of course). This thread isnt something important, fix bugs, balance changes, new content and an improvment in the modes. All that stuff needs priority over this, i just agree with the OP that the IA shouldnt ultra someone everytime they won, its a waste of time.

If you don’t want to get Ultra’d, learn how not to lose. There really isn’t any other way to put it. There are far more that enjoy Ultra’s than those who don’t. Ultra’s are in the game, it isn’t going to change. That would be like petitioning mario kart to remove the blue shell. Or Smash Bros to remove Shiek. Saying it wastes time, losing wastes time too. Have to menu to revive your character, heal them, then go back into a match. The one and only thing that needs to be worked on is rage quitters. If you can’t accept a loss, then you shouldn’t play a competitive game.

2 Likes

I’m talking about losing to the CPU. Did you even read my post? Who benefits from the CPU doing full ultras?
It’s got to the point where most of the people I play online have better manners than the CPU. I mean, at least I can understand why a human would want to do the full ultra. I think it’s okay for the CPU to do ultras as they have a game use, but why do the full animation?
As for the Nintendo examples you gave, I wouldn’t know because I don’t play games for kids.

Because you lost the match.

Nintendo Games
le le “4 keds” maymay

You ever sat down and tried enjoying one instead of takin what you hear on the internet as fact yo?

Alright, really getting tired of the “if u dont want 2 be ultrad dont lose” when it comes to literally every situation involving Ultras.

No, I don’t want to sit through the AI’s juggle combo and ultra that lasts a good bit of time. That’s not some absolutely asinine request- sometimes you just can’t win against the AI, and they’ll end up doing this anyway. I’m not even raging, it’s not that big of a problem, but saying “oh dont lose its easy” or “at least its not humans who do like 2 or 3” (which in all honesty is no better if not worse) does not solve or fix the problem, nor does it actually add anything to the conversation.

1 Like

I actually like it when the CPU does combos, even if it somehow get a 2nd ultra, because it amazes me that an AI can do that, plus I tend to watch CPU vs CPU. Also, I like listening to the ultra music :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s still a fact though.

Yeah, I played super mario kart when it came out on the SNES. I was like 13 at the time. It was great.

I don’t mind losing, I just don’t want to waste time. When I play the CPU it’s usually to practice with characters I’m not familiar with and get a feel for them. So finishing games quickly and moving on is important.

It’s not like the devs look at this forum anyway.

Yeah…I wouldn’t count on that.

Devs don’t look at the forums

bro you serious?

6 Likes

I have played this game almost 3 years now and I have NEVER once been in a 2min ultra by AI or player the initial ultra only last 15 to 20 seconds so what u guys talking a bout a 2min ultra?