Calling it now

I see what you did…

I think they’d want to spend time with their family then. If he comes in December, probably before the 21st.

So no Shadow Jago on the 30st?

It was just a little guessing game on when he’d be released. I lost.

@IronFlame

It’s fun to guess. But Adam tweeted a couple of weeks back that he was working on SJs Ultra so I expect him to be playable this month.

2 Likes

He posted something to the effect of “you will get him soon enough” in another thread. Who knows what any of that means, but end of November is a good guess.

1 Like

If it is End of November probably before thanksgiving. If in December, probably before the 21st.

1 Like

Hope it’s December. I’ll be too busy this month with Fallout, CoD, and Halo to properly learn Shago.

December 30/31st:)

@Sasuke99I

It won’t be then because they won’t be in the office. It’ll be either late November or Early-Mid December.

1 Like

Season 1 anniversary

Thanksgiving/black friday

One of these

1 Like

This has my official endorsement…but with my bad luck I probably just jinxed it.

3 Likes

Perhaps November 22nd, which is the 2 year anniversary of KI 2013. This is under the assumption that they choose to release Shago an a date that has any significance.

1 Like

My guess is that’ll it’ll probably closer to stocking stuffer season than belly stuffer season.

If I had to nail down one specific day. I’d say December 18th.

We should get a Shago launch pool going where we all pick a day lol. :smile:

Shago textual stream tomorrow.
Shago stream on Nov 13th.
Shago trailer on Nov 20th.
Shago release on the 25th.

1 Like

I can almost guarantee that it won’t be anytime in December and if it is, it will be the very first week. In a recent tweet from the guys who run the Killer Instinct account on Twitter, someone asked if they would release him the last week of December, they replied with something along the lies of “we aren’t that mean”. Also, there have been some really big hints lately as to his release and mention of his Ultra being worked on. It seems like he is really close to being along the lines of being released.

My range of expectation will be from…
November 21-28
My prediction on an exact date will be on…
November 22

2 Likes

January -1st lol. JK. Thanksgiving seems good.

@oTigerSpirit

I agree. I was thinking he’d be out this month before thanksgiving or on Black Friday. They are going to be out the office for the Holidays last week of December like a lot of companies are.

1 Like

Those are some lofty claims, whats your source?