Bring Back Eyedol For Season 3 Petition

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was Gargos for season 3. It would make sense because they already have shadow jago and omen but Iā€™d still love to see eyedol come back.

Ah had no idea thanks for the heads up.

I wish we had access to the old KI forums so I could repost my thread about Eyedol that had thousands of posts, it had some fantastic ideas and the devs were posting in it too.

1 Like

Yea that would be nice. I havenā€™t been on the forums for quite some time came back and everything was completely different.

Why donā€™t you just create a petition to get Ultimates added into Killer Instinct instead of a pointless petition like this?

On a side note, Eyedol might get in regardless.

There already is one. You could post one tooā€¦go for it

I always though aganos could have been Eyedol. Its such a waste IMO
If there can be a jetskiing valley girl frog, there should be a menacing Cyclops monster.

I could, but nobody ever signed any of my petitions I have created. Like these ones here:

Apparently, nobody cares about my petitions. Why should I even bother creating another one to get ultimates added into Killer Instinct Xbone?

P.S. Please sign and share my petitions :cry:

Well the ki forum is a petition itself.

Truth of the matter is, it just wonā€™t be addressed. Ultimates, accessories, multiple win poses, alternate stages, you name it, falls on ears

I think Eyedol is very likely for Season 3. It would be a waste to not include him. Iā€™m sure they will rework him to be something more than he was. We need the two headed monster, itā€™s just too cool not to do it.

Because those petitions are a lost cause, there is no point in fighting for something that is impossible to happen.

1 Like

Nothingā€™s impossible, my friend. We just need to keep at it.

End of discussion.

I wonā€™t consider the cast complete without him. Heā€™s such a good looking character, and having a rivalry with Gargos would be great for the story. Just like Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but with Ancient Warlords.

OK 100% believe and want Eyedol back. If the case actually is because of hate he wont come back thats really silly (censor myself) Eyedol can honeslty come back BUT he obviously wont be a boss. IG can really make something out of him. Its not like he HAS to be a TWO headed looking thing. To me it would make sense if he would come back to stop Gargos with the ā€œGangā€ so to speak. Anyways if he really doesnā€™t turn out in S3 idk what i will do. I mean they would WANT to bring back all the characters form the past. Or maybe if he doesnā€™t come in S3 maybe potentionally Season 4??? OK but really i strongly think the hate is unnecessary when there is something called ā€œREDESIGNā€ and many other things to do with him. I really hope he is in :pensive:

I signed your petition. Now would u like to sign mine?

I think that link right there makes your first petition impossible.
The second one, well thatā€™s just MS policy and nothing you say now is going to change that, the game is available digitally anyway.

Back on topic, pretty sure Eyedol will be there. Iā€™d like a storyline where Eyedol had been defeated by Gargos and banished ages ago, but now the good guys in KI decide they need a lot more help so they bring him back somehow and fight with him to beat Gargos. But Eyedol becomes the bigger threat when they beat Gargos.

Thatā€™s pretty good actually. It gives a new twist and it gives a call back to how Gargos and Eyedol were always at each others throats.

Never say impossible. Iā€™m sure Xbox will get SFV eventually. Tell me otherwise all you want, but Iā€™ll keep on fighting.